Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dog days of rebuilding......

tag
lostsoulz1216
Established Member

Dog days of rebuilding......

Received response from CMI that they don't do PFD, but they are more than willing to take my money. Then later today I get a call from NCO, new item in collections. And, then I see a sw update that my score has dropped, went from 507 to 458' likely the new collection added. I guess the positive is at least it is all coming to the surface now, so once I get the score up nothing will bring it back down.......... Next week is another week, head down and focused.

Starting Score: 500
Current Score: 500
Goal Score: 640 by 2013

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dog days of rebuilding......

Sorry to hear about the new collection and big score drop.  Keep your head up.  You will turn the corner soon if you keep at it!

Message 2 of 4
lostsoulz1216
Established Member

Thanks Jimbo! I have three of the toughest CA- Cavalry,CMI, and Midland. All together it is only $1300, I am thinking to just send everyone their money and try to GW the removals. I am well within the SOL and don't want to see Judgements sent next!!!! At least it is paid debt and I can start with new secured TL and positive payment history.

Starting Score: 500
Current Score: 500
Goal Score: 640 by 2013

Message 3 of 4
Lois5669
Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry to hear about the new CA popping up on you. That just happened to me today. I was so thankful (after reading all these horrid posts the past couple of days) that none of my CAs were Midland.  Well, guess what...they are now. lol Just got a dunning from them for an old charged off account.

It appears that when you start the rebuilding process, something triggers something and CAs all of a sudden "see" you. Like you were flying under the radar or they couldn't find you and now they can. Bummer!

Hang in there. I will too. It's a long hard fight but we'll get there. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ = 550; TU = 491(2/10/12)
Current Score: EQ = 669; TU = 674(6/20/14)
Goal Score: 700+

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.