Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't Give up...GW success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't Give up...GW success!!

So I have been working on this for a couple of months, and have been having the hardest time with Macy's ..They wouldn't budge, and would barley even listen to  me. I called all the credit numbers, mailed couple letters a week, and started emailing last week. After dealing with the executive office for the past month calling me back and giving me firm NO we will not change anything. Yesterday, I got a call back from an email I had sent to Mod Cut and she helped me finalllllllllllllly! Now she wouldn't completely remove everything but I had a 30-60-90 and two other 30 lates, and she removed everything except left one 30 day late, as well as she changed the creditor caption to "closed by customer" instead of "closed by grantor"  HUGE success for me getting that 90 day off that was my worst baddie. So this is a reminder to not give up even when they say no,  do not think that is the end. Keep pushing and calling and emailing you will eventually get someone nice who will help you a little. Thank you so much board you have helped me soooo much!

Hi kittycat310,

Please be aware that personal names are not allowed to be posted. You are welcome to exchange that information via PM (Private Message).

MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Don't Give up...GW success!!

Congrats!!!

Do you think you could PM the email address, fax number, and telephone number you used? I only had their mailing address and was told "No" as well.\

Thanks!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there can you please PM me the information of your contact. My story is identical to yours. I have spoken to two reps in the Presidents department that will not budge.

Message 3 of 6
ji9
Regular Contributor

I could really use that contact info as well.  Please PM me.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 608 (TU) 612 (EQ)
Current Score: 679 (TU) 679 (EQ)
Goal: 760 on all
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pm me the contact info as well
Message 5 of 6
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Can you pm me the contact info as well

Just so you know, the OP has not logged back in since 2011... this thread is pretty old..

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.