Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't Understand

tag
Fleurdelis28
New Contributor

Don't Understand

I just pulled my EQ score and report here (my fico) and its saying that my UTI is at 100%? I do not have any open revolving accounts. I have 4 that are in collections. I also have student loans and 2 car loans (one new, one repo). How can my UTI be at 100% when I have no open revolving accounts? Or is this basedon my installment loans? What can I do to lower my UTI??? Please help. Trying to raise my score to at least 660. Right now my EQ is 538 (dropped 30 points after I open this new auto loan) Smiley Sad

Thanks for your help.

I will not give up. I will fight this credit battle and win! This website/forum is a lifesaver.

Starting Score: 538
Current Score: 555
Goal Score: 675

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Don't Understand

Welcome to the forums!

Util, per FICO scoring, includes all revolving accounts (CCs, charge, store, gas, etc), and most HELOCs and LOCs (depending on the limit). Per CCs, it includes all open CCs and includes all closed OCs that currently report a balance, even if it is a charge-off, so as long as a balance reports and a CL or high limit shows.

Do you have any baddie CCs showing?

Message 2 of 3
Fleurdelis28
New Contributor

Re: Don't Understand

Yes, I have 4 CC baddies. I'll try to get a PFD. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.

Starting Score: 538
Current Score: 555
Goal Score: 675

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.