Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't take "no" for an answer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't take "no" for an answer

Just received the best news ever! The third and final negative is now scheduled to be removed from the CR.

I first sent a GW and didn't receive a response. Went to the credit union and was practically laughed at for even suggesting a deletion. A few days later, called the credit union and they said no again. Finally, I found the e-mail for the president of the credit union and sent him a GW. 2 weeks later, the VP responded and said they will delete the negative mention. This one was a biggie since it was 10 (30-day and 60-day lates) on the credit card.

Oh happy day! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Don't take "no" for an answer

Nice going Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Don't take "no" for an answer

Wow, that gives me some hope to pursue again.  When I went through my divorce a few years ago, we had some joint accounts together at the credit union that got some pretty severe marks (30-60-90's) and I would love to have those deleted.  I tried the GW shortly thereafter but basically got laughed at as well.  It never hit the upper echelon though, but I figured it wouldn't do much good considering the grief I got over the people I did contact.  I thought it was a credit union thing.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.