Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done what I could do, now the hard part

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Done what I could do, now the hard part

I have worked hard and gotten 16 negatives removed from my husband's report since Jan 19. Now the hard part...6 left that I fear may be impossible. If anyone knows how I might approach these or has any advice it would be appreciated.

Ally financial reporting auto charge off monthly with a deficiency balance that decreases by 100 each month (I have a payment arrangement for that a month) reports to all 3 but doesn't report the same to each. I have tried talking to ally but they kick me immediately to constar which is the collection agency they have hired to help. (Falls off 2020)

HSBC charge off on Equifax only (falls off 2018)

Paid judgement out of Virginia reporting on TU only

Calvary Portfolio paid collection for HSBC reporting to all 3 (falls off 2018)

Fair collections and outsourcing paid collection reporting to all 3 (falls of next year)

Verizon wireless paid reporting to all 3 ( falls off 2018)

I'm afraid I may have to let all of these age
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Done what I could do, now the hard part

Buy a printer, a few ink cartridages,  a few books of stamps, a ream of paper, and get the bi-weekly GW letters a rollin'...

Message 2 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Good afternoon!

Have you attempted GW with HSBC bank? I've seen them accept them. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have sent a gw to HSBC. .however I need to send it to CEO this time. 7 CEO letters have been successful on other accounts. I have sent tons of gw letters to the other negatives I guess I will keep plugging on those...Ally is my biggest worry because when I talk to their hired collection agency they can't tell me how ally will report if I settled. ..I really want to play ball but not with the assistant coach on this one.
Message 4 of 9
cmony787
Regular Contributor

Was Ally Financial one of your 7 successful GW?  

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lnsdq160 do you still have the info for the CEO of Western Shamrock that you could send me? I found his name but no email. Not sure if I mail it if it'll get exclusively to him. Or any advice you can offer to get that TL removed?
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to get a judgment removed from my TU report with one letter I'll PM you the info. ( we can't talk about this person on the forum)
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I just noticed this thread is dead lol
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I tried to bring it back to life. Would you send that info please?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.