Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Accounts

tag
barb80
Established Member

Double Accounts

Hi, I have a question on 3 student loan accounts.
On my CR Sallie Mae is showing up 3 times in the neg. Ok no problem with that.
Then TG picked it up and is now showing up..Again no problem with that..it's PIF but have some lates that I'm going to GW them until they get tired of seeing my name..
Ok here's my problem TG reports to all 3 CRA.
When my lender pulled a tri-merged report TG is coming out 6 times instead of 3. Basically same acct. numbers only difference is EQ has 10000000000xxx and TU only shows xxx for the acct. numbers.
Who should I contact to fix this.
It's a double wammy on 3 accounts.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

Re: Double Accounts

This is a little hard to understand, but I'll try.

Are you saying you're seeing 6 TG tradelines for three loans? Are they showing as two for each CRA? You mentioned they're paid now, but it is possible to show multiple tradelines for the same debt. Have you tried contacting TG? 

Message 2 of 4
barb80
Established Member

I know its wierd. Yes 6 different TL
Xxxxx303 - EQ
Xxxxx302 - EQ
10000000000xxxxx301 - TU
10000000000xxxxx302 - TU
10000000000xxxxx303 - TU
Only difference Is the one from TU has a 10000000000 in front account number
Message 3 of 4
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

But if you have three student loans, then this isn't incorrect. You have three tradelines (one for each student loan) reporting on TU. You'd also have three on EQ, although you've only shown two here.

That's not reporting inaccurately. There should be three on TU, three on EQ and three on EX. Those are three separate agencies.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.