Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Entry Nightmare!

tag
capstang50
New Visitor

Double Entry Nightmare!

Hey everyone. Newbie here but need done advise. I checked my CR and noticed a double entry for 1st premiere bank. As I checked the account # on both accounts, sure enough it's the same account. But here's the part that confuses me. The card expired 1/2012 but one account will show for an example. March-ok. April-ok. May -ok. But when you look at the second entry it will show March-30. April -60. May -90.. it's like this 4 more times between the double entry. How do I get this fixed? ? It's marked as a PN and killing my CS. Need help. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Double Entry Nightmare!

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Are both entires for FP or is one of them an account for a collection agency?

Can you post the accounts?

Message 2 of 6
capstang50
New Visitor

Both are first premiere bank.
Message 3 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Were you actually delinquent during those months?

I would speculate that if you were, they may have done an account review, and decided to report the delinquencies that had not been previously reported, but made a clerical error by clicking on a new account vs and update of an existing account.

The double entry should be no problem in getting corrected.

The real issue is whether the account will show delinquencies once one is eliminated.

Message 4 of 6
capstang50
New Visitor

not sure, been a long time since i used that account. Another question,.on a report, can you have 120 days late marked for 7 straight months??

Message 5 of 6
randyrhodes
Established Contributor

Yes. If you made no payments each month you didn't would make another 120 day late. Its likea rrole over effect is the best way I know to explain it.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.