Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down to 2 medical collections!

tag
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Down to 2 medical collections!

Just received a letter today from a CA saying they are removing the info from the CRAs (it was reporting to EX/EQ).  I had already seen it was was removed from EX, but still on EQ.  I now have a $10 one on EQ that I paid the OC (originally reporting @ $175 until I proved the insurance paid all but the co-pay, which I had paid at TOS, but couldn't find the proof, so sent another $10).  That same CA has another collection listed on TU for $733, but in the paperwork they sent me, I can't tell what the heck it was for, and I'm pretty sure it includes the $175 that I was able to prove the were reporting wrong to EQ.  I'm still going to be the bulldog on getting those last ones off EQ and TU and then I will be collection free!

The last baddie will be a paid state tax lien and some 90-120-150s from 2007 on a mortgage that we were able to renegotiate and is currently in good standing.  Slow and steady (and tenacious) certainly wins this race.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: Down to 2 medical collections!

Congrats....it feels greeaat to get those piddly stupid medical collections off reports!  Good luck bulldozing.  I have one left for 37.00 reporting on only EQ.  Sending initial HIPAA to EQ again...starting the whooollee thing again. 

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.