Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop in Utilization

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drop in Utilization

My current mid mortgage score is a 563. I need 17pts to qualify for FHA mortgage. I currently have a secured card reporting at 51% utilization 151/300. I recently paid it down to 

10.22/300. Will this give me the 17pt increase that i need?  

Collection on debt to: 10 New Mexico Gas Company

The collection agency "Aargon Agncy" was hired to collect a debt of $156 originally owed to "10 New Mexico Gas Company" on account number "XXXXXX7382".

Collection agency [?] Aargon Agncy Original balance [?] $156 Current balance [?] $156 Date assigned [?] May 23, 2014 Original lender [?] 10 New Mexico Gas Company Account number [?] XXXXXX7382 Account holder [?] Individual Account descriptions [?] Account information disputed by consumer

The collection agency "Aargon Agncy" was hired to collect a debt of $228 originally owed to "10 New Mexico Gas Company" on account number "XXXXXX1487".

Collection agency [?] Aargon Agncy Original balance [?] $228 Current balance [?] $228 Date assigned [?] Jun 28, 2013 Original lender [?] 10 New Mexico Gas Company Account number [?] XXXXXX1487 Account holder [?] Individual Account descriptions [?] Account information disputed by consumer
Collection on debt to: Housing Authority City Of

The collection agency "Autom Recov" was hired to collect a debt of $391 originally owed to "Housing Authority City Of" on account number "XXXXXXXXXXXX0262".

Collection agency [?] Autom Recov Original balance [?] $391 Current balance [?] $537 Date assigned [?] May 23, 2013 Original lender [?] Housing Authority City Of Account number [?] XXXXXXXXXXXX0262 Account holder [?] Individual Account descriptions [?] Account information disputed by consumer

these are what i have in collections 

Charged of 1st Premier for $505

1 repossesion from 2012 for 8k

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Drop in Utilization

@Anonymous wrote:

My current mid mortgage score is a 563. I need 17pts to qualify for FHA mortgage. I currently have a secured card reporting at 51% utilization 151/300. I recently paid it down to 

10.22/300. Will this give me the 17pt increase that i need?  

The collection agency "Aargon Agncy" was hired to collect a debt of $156 originally owed to "10 New Mexico Gas Company" on account number "XXXXXX7382".

Collection agency [?] Aargon Agncy Original balance [?] $156 Current balance [?] $156 Date assigned [?] May 23, 2014 Original lender [?] 10 New Mexico Gas Company Account number [?] XXXXXX7382 Account holder [?] Individual Account descriptions [?] Account information disputed by consumer

The collection agency "Aargon Agncy" was hired to collect a debt of $228 originally owed to "10 New Mexico Gas Company" on account number "XXXXXX1487".

Collection agency [?] Aargon Agncy Original balance [?] $228 Current balance [?] $228 Date assigned [?] Jun 28, 2013 Original lender [?] 10 New Mexico Gas Company Account number [?] XXXXXX1487 Account holder [?] Individual Account descriptions [?] Account information disputed by consumer
Collection on debt to: Housing Authority City Of

The collection agency "Autom Recov" was hired to collect a debt of $391 originally owed to "Housing Authority City Of" on account number "XXXXXXXXXXXX0262".

Collection agency [?] Autom Recov Original balance [?] $391 Current balance [?] $537 Date assigned [?] May 23, 2013 Original lender [?] Housing Authority City Of Account number [?] XXXXXXXXXXXX0262 Account holder [?] Individual Account descriptions [?] Account information disputed by consumer

these are what i have in collections 

Charged of 1st Premier for $505

1 repossesion from 2012 for 8k

No way to know. Everyone is different. If that is your only card, you would do well to add two more revolving accounts.

If that charged off First Premier account is showing an unpaid balance its possible it may skew your UTI%.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Drop in Utilization

I dont think it is showing a ballance. It says my uti is 51%. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.