Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Civil Judgements

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dropped Civil Judgements

State lien released in 2015. Had already disputed and removed off EX and TU early this year. Had disputed twice this year on EQ. Kept coming back valid. Pulled EQ today and it is gone!
Message 51 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a paid and release state tax lein left on my Experian report. I called yesterday and it's gone today. The only other I have is a civil judgement on my Equifax that is due to fall off in either Sept or Oct of this year. I still can't decide if I should call and dispute it or leave it be since it's supposed to drop soon anyway. If I call to dispute it for not having my ss# and birthday is there a chance it could backfire and get put back on for another 7 years? I would hate to have it another 7 years when it will age off in 2-3 months anyway but I would prefer it be gone asap. Any advice?

Message 52 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checked CK this morning and there's no new development on TU (EQ doesn't have the civil judgment reporting). I haven't seen anything new on EX either.

Message 53 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope everything works out. That would be awesome if some of those things are not reported on the report. I am getting sued by Cap. One but am having to sign an agreed judgement because I agreed to a payment extenison. Hopefully this will prevent anything from posting. 

Message 54 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed mine with all three yesterday. TU, EQ are already off and waiting on EX. Makes my TU have zero collections or public. I did have a BOA credit card that is closed and showing a balance but they have kept it in house so it isn't in collections. It drops in about 18 months. And I have old lates. But the public record being gone helps a ton. I do have a small medical collection that was not a bill I owed on my other two reports. I have disputed it more than once but it will drop in 18 months. So close to clean reports. 

Message 55 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

One piece of info I didn't include. Mine were paid judgements. 

Message 56 of 86
CrankyDave
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I disputed mine with all three yesterday. TU, EQ are already off and waiting on EX. Makes my TU have zero collections or public. I did have a BOA credit card that is closed and showing a balance but they have kept it in house so it isn't in collections. It drops in about 18 months. And I have old lates. But the public record being gone helps a ton. I do have a small medical collection that was not a bill I owed on my other two reports. I have disputed it more than once but it will drop in 18 months. So close to clean reports. 

That's so weird. The dispute I filed with TU on the 4th is still sitting there, pending. Though mine is for a paid lien. It sounds like yours is for a judgment? It really does seem like judgments are being removed first.

Message 57 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

My judgement is finally off all my reports.  Happy days

with judgement

EQ 684, TU 712, EX 708

without

EQ 778, TU 737, EX 773

Message 58 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

with judgement

EQ 684, TU 712, EX 708

without

EQ 778, TU 737, EX 773

very nice!

Message 59 of 86
CrankyDave
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

with judgement

EQ 684, TU 712, EX 708

without

EQ 778, TU 737, EX 773

Holy crap, dude, those are some humongous score jumps (but why you so stingy, TU?). Serious congrats are in order, followed by a fair amount of jealousy.

Message 60 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.