Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Civil Judgements

tag
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Dropped Civil Judgements

CK uses Vantage 3 scores which uses a different formula than Fico. One can change without the other changing.
Message 71 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit karma alerted me of all 3 of my civil Judgements being deleted. Myfico hasn't reported. So I called each company. tU. eQ. EX. They all said it's been deleted. They are sending me letters of deletions. Why fico not reporting. Karma wins thisone.
Message 72 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 73 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

All three of mine have been deleted from all the CRA's as of last Friday.
Message 74 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of yesterday, according to various sources reporting FICO and VS scores, the 2011 civil judgment that was previously on my record has now been deleted from my reports at TU, EQ and EX.

Message 75 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Artemis092 I had a judgement fall of of my Equifax a few days ago that was due to fall off in September anyway. From what I can tell through credit karma is my score didn't go up even one point. Do you think it actually did and just isn't showing on credit karma? With it due to fall off in September of this year anyway I wasn't really expecting much of a jump but was secretly hoping for something. 

Message 76 of 86
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Last week Eq and TU both deleted my file and I was waiting for Experian. So I pulled my scores for CCT 2 days ago and Experian also now shows that it is deleted. Initially Credit Karma was not showing my scores as increased but they indeed have increased. Almost 30-40 points. Equifax is normally my lowest score but its looking so much better currently. I also paid off 2 charged off cards (1 last month, another one 2 weeks ago), the first one has updated on my reports but the second one reports after the 19th (tomorrow) so I am expecting more increase hopefully! Its actually starting to look up for me.

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 77 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm glad I found this thread. MyFICO.com scores haven't budged all month so I thought I might be one of the ones who actually had ssn/dob on my paid judgment but when I saw people were getting notices from Credit Karma I went and checked on my old account over there. It says that the judgement has been removed. Yay! Now of my scores over here would just show an increase...
Message 78 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay. So my scores shot up 15 pts. That's good enough. All my lenders said my judgements were hurting more than my collections.
Message 79 of 86
KJT
Contributor

Good deal...... I had tax liens deleted off EQ and my score shot up 20 pts.

BK Filed 06/15 and D/C 09/15 Current FICO 8/9 Scores EQ 750/812 EX 722/742 TU 725/715 AMEX BCE $20K, Delta AMEX $10k, AMEX Everyday $5K, AMEX Gold NPSL, AMEX Platinum NPSL, AMEX Marriott Bonvoy $9.3K, AMEX Hilton Aspire $9.3K, Apple Mastercard $9K, BOA Unlimited Custom Cash Visa $5K, BOA Travel Rewards Visa $5K, BBT Travel Reward Visa $7.5K, BBT Brightstar Visa $7.5K, Target $5k, Banana Republic $7k, CITI Custom Cash $3K, NFCU eSignature Visa $40k, NFCU CLOC $15k, NFCU AMEX Rewards $25k, NFCU Classic Visa Signature Flagship Reward $15k, Comendity NFL $25.4k, PayPal $10k, Capital 1 Wal-Mart $7k, Amazon Prime $10k, CITI-Double Cash $3k, PENFED Power Cash Reward 20k, PENFED AMEX $20K, PENFED Platinum $10k, PENFED Credit Union CLOC 1.5k, PENFED New Car Loan 6% APR 33k 72 MTHS-Paid Off, PENFED Signature Loan 19k 48 MTHS, Nordstrom 15K; Raymour $5.3, USAA AMEX Reward $14.5K, USSA Visa Reward $9.5K, Target $5K, Infiniti Q50 2019 $44K-1.9% APR 72 months-Paid Off. Total CC Limits $346K.
Message 80 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.