Valued Member
surbee

Re: Dropped!

awesome! do you mind me asking how long it took? i had a collections item with IC as well. after emailing them, they responded and called me to say they would delete but i've not seen it happen. i also asked for a letter by mail to confirm this but it hasn't arrived. it's been a week since i spoke and emailed with them.

appreciate a response if you have a sec!

-------------
06/2013 -- TU 690 - EX 674 - EQ 673
03/2013 -- TU 638 - EX 685 - EQ 654
01/2013 -- TU 607 - EX 573 - EQ 597

GOAL -- All Above 700... I'll get there soon enough!
Regular Contributor
Joteism

Re: Dropped!

Unfortunately I don't have the exact date the OC agreed to delete, but when I called the CA to see if they had already sent the request to delete to the CRAs, I was told to dispute it on my report (It was only on my EQ). I did that on 1/8 and it dropped off yesterday. So three weeks and some change in my case. I wonder how long it would have taken had I not disputed...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+