Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-OSCAR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: E-OSCAR

I would like a copy of that by email if possible. I had a collection report negative info for 4 years until I got some education on the issue and challenged the info with the original creditor. Needless to say that when it was deleted my score went up 7pts. That's not right. These days you have to fight in court if you want a creditor to remove something.

Smiley Mad

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

dmed, can i receive a copy of the manual?  edited

Hi creditnorton, unfortunately we can't post personal info on here, even if yours. Feel free to PM information back and forth though. Per poster demed, he/she hasn't posted in nearly 2 years and hasn't logged in since summer. However, some set their settings to get alerted to new PMs, so always worth a try. - llecs, myFICO moderator.

Message 12 of 14
amber78
Contributor

I know this is a SUPER old thread, but is the information contained still accurate?

If so, I wonder if certain "codes"  or wording work better for getting items off of the credit report?

I found a list of 29 codes/words... I am wondering if this can assist me somehow. I have  a VERY stubborn creditor on my report..

PAST SCORES: Experian FAKO
511 (12/01/13), 591E(05/02/14), 628 (05/07/2014)
CURRENT SCORE: 658 (08/15/2014)
Filed CH7 04/2014 & Discharged 08/2014
Goal Score: 720
In my wallet: CapitalOne Plat. $700 (07/2014), Capitalone QuickSilver $2,000 (09/2014)
Message 13 of 14
mccallb
Frequent Contributor

please post updated info about this if you get any.

CK EQ: 730 / CK TU: 735 / EXP FICO: 721 / EX Vantage: 793 / Total Exposure: 112K
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.