Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EARLY "deletion" EXCLUSION!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EARLY "deletion" EXCLUSION!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

I just did that as well.  I got some even deleted that were supposed to fall off next June

Wow you were able to get TU to early exclude something for June 2016?? I'd love to see if I can get a April 2016 negative off that early. Did you call in to TU or initiate the request online?

Message 21 of 28
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Is this just TU or so other comapnies allow for early removals?

Message 22 of 28
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Outdoorstech1 wrote:

Is this just TU or so other comapnies allow for early removals?

EX/EQ you can request EE 1-3 months in advance of scheduled drop date. TU will do it 6 months in advance sometimes.

Message 23 of 28
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Just got off the phone with TU. He is "Disputing three accounts for early removal" it may take up to 30 days.  Hmmmm Should I of asked for a supervisor?

Message 24 of 28
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

BUMP.  So I just checked my Credit Karma account tonight and it shows that one of the three accounts I asked to have removerd early was no longer on my credit report. NICE! 

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

When was it originally scheduled for removal?

I've got one scheduled to come off in April 2016, and I'm over here chomping at the bit. LOL

Message 26 of 28
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

UPDATE:

I called and spoke to a TU rep in November. This evening I decided to check the site for the results of my "dispute" and the Resolution Summary shows they DELETED TWO old collection acocunts that were scheduled to fall off Spring 2016.  #Excited.  They were from Portfolio Recovery & the OC HSBC Bank. 

Now I have to call back and ask for one more for an early removal, Dell which is scheduled to fall off 3/2016.  

Message 27 of 28
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Now I am trying to get EX and EQ to delete early, Portfolio Recovery Collection along with the OC HSBC.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.