Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Transunion success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EE Transunion success!

I applied for early exclusion for all CBs for my last baddie and TU deleted in day!

I logged into CK to check for updates and saw a 24 point drop and almost had a heartattack...thought something negative appeared. It was actually just the baddie destroying my AAoA and it's just a vantage score anyway. II'll be curious to see how it affects my actual FICO score when myFico updates. It's a shame that old CO was my oldest TL. Oh well, I have one clean report now! Woot! Heart

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EE Transunion success!

Congrats. What was it? Collection, late, co? How many months early and who did you call?
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats. What was it? Collection, late, co? How many months early and who did you call?

It was a charge off from credit one set to fall off in September. I logged into the transunion dispute site yesterday and selected "no longer responsible for this debt" then put in the description box "I am not disputing this debt. I am respectfully requesting an early exclusion for this item from my credit report." I grabbed that verbiage from another thread here. 

I've tried calling about half a dozen times and just kind of gave up on that route. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Great idea. I'll try it.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called them yesterday and got an EE for a collection set to fall of in Sept.  Was pretty happy about that.  

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems that they are more willing to do an ee on a collection/co vs. late pays. Anyone else?

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It seems that they are more willing to do an ee on a collection/co vs. late pays. Anyone else?

I think you right. From everything I've read, it seems you are more at the mercy of your lender to remove late pays which I guess makes sense since they would still be reporting that information if the account is open.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine are closed though.
Message 8 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice, on getting the EE!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.