Not applicable

Re: EE or keep account for AAoA

Good luck!

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertEG wrote:

If you dont have itemized derogs, then there will be no way for the CRA to determine what they are, what exclusion period applies, and thus when they are requried to become excluded.

I would suggest getting a copy of your complete report, which can usually be obtained thru the gvt. sanctioned site for your free annual report, found at annualcreditreport.com.

This is a snap shot from my complete report this past December.  This was provided to me by Experian when I disputed an item.  I have another report from 2012 that looks the same. The other credit cards that I was late on before my BK have the 30 60 90 notations.  I don't know if it is because I settled for an amount.   It is the only credit card I did that with.

amex

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck!

I called and asked Experian for an EE and was denied.  They said the earliest they would do it was June.  Wihich is 7 years and 2 months before Sept 2009 when the account closed.  I'm debating disputing it and saying my DoFD was before then.  

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.