Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EMAIL FOR CREDIT ONE BANK

check pm Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINAL RESULT: DELETED 2 OUT OF 3 LATE PAYMENTS! I emailed credit one and they sent an email back saying that they would reply via US mail and indeed they did. WIth a very thick and extensive explanation. Within their explanation, they stated that it is illegal to remove late payments, but the would wave 2 late fees. I was LIVID; until I saw my credit report and 2 late payments were REMOVED. So essentially, they removed my late payments without actually "saying so" to cover themselves.

Message 24 of 27
enragedjerry
Contributor

Congratulations on the success, I myself sent an email to the alledged CEO of Credit One Bank and got a email back from his secretary stating that they would respond via mail. It has been 4 days and nothing yet so im very anxious looking desperately everyday through the mail for an answer.
deseandav09
Contributor

Could I get the Credit One email address? Thanks

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

FINAL RESULT: DELETED 2 OUT OF 3 LATE PAYMENTS! I emailed credit one and they sent an email back saying that they would reply via US mail and indeed they did. WIth a very thick and extensive explanation. Within their explanation, they stated that it is illegal to remove late payments, but the would wave 2 late fees. I was LIVID; until I saw my credit report and 2 late payments were REMOVED. So essentially, they removed my late payments without actually "saying so" to cover themselves.

Congrats but had it not worked why would you have been livid? It's not like they owe you the removal of late payments. It's a crap shoot if you're successful or not but no one is entitled to it.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.