Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENHANCED RECOVERY DELETED!!!!

tag
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: ENHANCED RECOVERY DELETED!!!!

@ofiligrana wrote:

Grats on deletiion! Could someone please PM the ERC contact information? I have paid for less then owed but would like to try a GW deletion letter. I talked to Tmobile and they said I should ask ERC to have it removed since we already came to an agreement on payment.

You could just send a DV letter to them since you already resolved your issue with TMobile directly, mail it to the address on your credit reports.

Good luck!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 31 of 58
ofiligrana
Valued Member

Well I didnt resolve with TMobile directly. I spoke with someone at TMobile who said they don't see why they could not remove it seeing as I already paid them. I just want to know if there is anything else I can do to get Enhanced Recovery yo remove it off my Credit report. If anyone has a contact they can email me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Starting Score: 586TU 595EQ 580EX

Goal Score: 700TU 700EQ 720EX

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 32 of 58
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@ofiligrana wrote:

Well I didnt resolve with TMobile directly. I spoke with someone at TMobile who said they don't see why they could not remove it seeing as I already paid them. I just want to know if there is anything else I can do to get Enhanced Recovery yo remove it off my Credit report. If anyone has a contact they can email me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Send them a Dv. 

Message 33 of 58
ofiligrana
Valued Member

I can send a DV even though I already settled and paid for less with Enhanced Recovery? I tried asking for one from a rep and they said they only do this before you pay not after. If so I will send a DV if you think I should still be able to get it deleted this route.

Message 34 of 58
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@ofiligrana wrote:

I can send a DV even though I already settled and paid for less with Enhanced Recovery? I tried asking for one from a rep and they said they only do this before you pay not after. If so I will send a DV if you think I should still be able to get it deleted this route.

A friend of mine paid them, well started to.. then disputed it and it was removed because they could not validate the debt. AFTER she started paying! So hey.. 

Message 35 of 58
ofiligrana
Valued Member

Ok will I will give it a try and see what happens. Hopefully I can get it deleted as I only have 4 collections and this is one of them and 3 all with Portfolio and don't want to mess with those til next year as I will reapply for my Home loan then.

Message 36 of 58
ofiligrana
Valued Member

Update:  Just received email from ERC:

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for your inquiry. An Update has been submitted to all three credit bureaus in association with the account. Please allow up to 45 days for the update to appear on your personal credit report

This is great now to get with Portfolio about 3 accounts I have that total 1218.00 about PFD and hopefully GW HSBc for an old account they don't even have control over and see where this will take me. Plan on pulling my Fico Scores by December as I plan to buy a house in September of next year and hopefully I will have a good bump if all goes my way. Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 58
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Updated as in?

Deletion? Congrats!

Message 38 of 58
ofiligrana
Valued Member

Deletion.Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 58
Warrior2000
Regular Contributor

How long from sending the email? Can u pm me the email u sent?
Message 40 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.