Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA CONTACT

tag
IdPrincess03
Valued Member

Re: EOS CCA CONTACT

Please PM the email contact for this company. Thanks!Smiley Happy

**I AM NOT A LAWYER OR EXPERT IN DEBT RECOVERY. ALL IS ADVICE IS GIVEN BASED ON MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. WHEN IN DOUBT, SEEK PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE.**
Message 11 of 14
Kathy4NU
Frequent Contributor

I need it too.  THey just placed on 2 of my credit reports a debt that was paid to the original creditor.  Original creditor said it should not have went to collections.  But it remains. 

June '12: EQ 553 TU 0 EX 545
April '13 Lender Pull EQ 731, EX 692, TU 722 - all FICO

Closed on home May 22, 2013 at 2:00pm!!!
CU Visa $1000, VS $350, Chase Freedom $1000, Discover IT $2500, Home Depot: $2700, Menards $3000, NFM $3500
What's been deleted: 32 collections, 5 PR, 2 tax liens, defaulted student loans
Message 12 of 14
IdPrincess03
Valued Member

Have you thought about sending a letter to dispute it?

**I AM NOT A LAWYER OR EXPERT IN DEBT RECOVERY. ALL IS ADVICE IS GIVEN BASED ON MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. WHEN IN DOUBT, SEEK PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE.**
Message 13 of 14
Kathy4NU
Frequent Contributor

I called them on the phone today and disputed it.  Actually talked with a rep who said he fully understand what went wrong with my account and how it was not my fault.   I also called the original creditor today and they said they were e-mailing EOS to stop collections as it should not have went to collections.  I also started a dispute with both Trans Union and Experian.  It hasn't appeared on Equifax yet.  

I think at this time I have covered all the bases that I can.  The guy at EOS said it could take 2 months to get it off of my reports.  He said people who are persistant gets it done within 2 or 3 days.  I am going to be persistant.  

I don't know what yours is about but mine was a case where I sent equipment back to Century Link and didn't credit my account back.  I did owe $91 in addition to the equipment but I was told to wait until the equipment came back to settle my account.  Luckily, I had the tracing number and proof that Century Link received the equipment and took 6 weeks to credit my account. I paid the remaining $91 within minutes of them finally crediting the equipment to my account.  

June '12: EQ 553 TU 0 EX 545
April '13 Lender Pull EQ 731, EX 692, TU 722 - all FICO

Closed on home May 22, 2013 at 2:00pm!!!
CU Visa $1000, VS $350, Chase Freedom $1000, Discover IT $2500, Home Depot: $2700, Menards $3000, NFM $3500
What's been deleted: 32 collections, 5 PR, 2 tax liens, defaulted student loans
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.