Regular Contributor
ccb2115

EOS-CCA Contact Info

I don't really like making posts like this, but does anyone have contact info for EOS-CCA? They called me today stating that they a debt was sold (college tuition) to them from a previous collection agency. I told them to send me a verification of this debt to my address. Until then, I would not discuss this any further with them. She said, "I'm sorry but we don't have that kind of time." I have a feeling that they will be posting this to the CRA's pretty soon, so I just want to make sure that I can send them a PFD email soon. I honestly wish that I could just pay my college directly, but I think I am beyond that point right now.

Anywho, if anyone has any contact info, could they please pm me! Thanks so much!

My Wallet: Amex PRG, Amex ZYNC, Amex BCE: 1k, Barclays iTunes: 1.2k, Discover IT: 5k, Citi Diamond: 1.8k, Capital One Secured: 600
Shogun

Re: EOS-CCA Contact Info

ccb2115 wrote:

I don't really like making posts like this, but does anyone have contact info for EOS-CCA? They called me today stating that they a debt was sold (college tuition) to them from a previous collection agency. I told them to send me a verification of this debt to my address. Until then, I would not discuss this any further with them. She said, "I'm sorry but we don't have that kind of time." I have a feeling that they will be posting this to the CRA's pretty soon, so I just want to make sure that I can send them a PFD email soon. I honestly wish that I could just pay my college directly, but I think I am beyond that point right now.

Anywho, if anyone has any contact info, could they please pm me! Thanks so much!

For a proper collection action, you must receive a dunning notice from them within the next 5 days or it is a FDCPA violation.

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

ccb2115 wrote:

I have sent you the EOS-CCA contact information I have! Best of luck

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Regular Contributor
scmami

[ Edited ]

My personal experience with EOS-CCA  was that they were on my reports..could not/would not verify.I disputed with CRA,they removed within a week.

Starting FICOs (2/2012): EQ 559 TU 558
Current FICOs (EX and TU Lender pulled 10/6/12): EQ 652 TU 635 EX 647
Matthew 7:1 KJV
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

scmami wrote:

My personal experience with EOS-CCA  was that they were on my reports..could not/would not verify.I disputed with CRA,they removed within a week.

Yeah -- this was not mine, nor at least 20 people on this forums result.. EOS-CCA was a pain for me personally.. Glad it worked out easy for you, however!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
New Contributor
lawless05

[ Edited ]

I sent them a quick email about a week ago using the email that Scott provided and today I got a confirmation email telling me that it will be removed from all three credit bureaus thanks Scott!!!!! I can’t wait for it to reflect on my report. Fingers crossed for next month sometime! *doing my happy dance*

Starting Score: FICO EX 580ish (JAN 2008)
Current Score: Walmart TU695 USAA EX 682 CK 657 CS 687(June 2013)
Goal Score: 740+

Last APP 4/9/13 Current Wallet: Discover It 6,000 NFCU Cash Rewards 10,000 Chase Sapphire 5,000 Wal-Mart 3,000 BoA Travel Rewards 2,500 Paypal Extras MC 2,000Capital One Platinum 1,750 USAA secured 850
Established Member
rubberman365

hi i too am in need of email contact info for EOS CCA, thank you & have a blessed day!!!

Have a blessed day! =)
Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

lawless05 wrote:

I sent them a quick email about a week ago using the email that Scott provided and today I got a confirmation email telling me that it will be removed from all three credit bureaus thanks Scott!!!!! I can’t wait for it to reflect on my report. Fingers crossed for next month sometime! *doing my happy dance*

Congrats! I missed this post before! Good to see it worked!

-scott

Valued Member
karnitia

Hello everybody! This just appeared on my CR today. What can I do??????

Starting Score: 533
Current Score: TU 618 EQ 584 EX 588
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
ashdown1967

Hello,

PLease pm me the email address for EOS/CCA.

Thank you

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}