cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Contact Info

tag
ashley827

Re: EOS-CCA Contact Info

Please PM me the contact information. Thanks!
Message 21 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd appreciate some help with contacts too, if it's not a bother.  I haven't been able to get anywhere with these guys DV'ing them.

Thanks in advance

Message 22 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to contact the EOS CCA guys asap. As they told me by phone that they would delete my records but i would like it in writing or by email. Could someone please provide me with the Information?

thank you

Message 23 of 56

Scott,

I know you're probably busy, and I sent you a PM requesting the contact info for EOS.  Whenever you get a chance I woud appreciate the info.  I did go the BBB route yesterday and awaiting the outcome, but would still like to use your method in case the BBB doesn't come thru.

Thanks for the help!

Message 24 of 56
astsmj3
Established Member

Could I also get the contact info?  I sent a PFD to them and I received a debt verification instead??  Someone didn't read my letter I guess Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 56
minnie77
Established Member

Hi. I would really like their contact info as well. I have a collections account from them, ATT from aug. 10, it was paid as soon as I received the collections notice but it is still showing up on my credit report. What would be the best route to get this deleted? Saying that I paid before it was sent to collections? I paid ATT directly if I remember correctly. Thanks!

Message 26 of 56
ald9351

I also need a way to contract them. I have an ATT bill that I need to take care of too! Thank you for all your help!

Message 27 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi so if anybody needs good contact info for EOS CCA, I have 3 good contacts plus a copy of my GW Sample Letter that I sent to them back in Oct 12 & worked like a charm got a delete letter within couple of days! Ty  Ron.  Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS CCA Contact's PM's Sent!   Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 56
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I hit them with a BBB complaint and they deleted...within one week.   They have to send you a dunning notice and you have time (30 days) to ask them to provide proper validation.  I'd send that CMRRR or go the BBB route and see what happens. 

Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.