Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Contact Info

tag
GoBigRed
New Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA Contact Info

Would someone mind sharing the e-mail contacts for EOS CCA? I also want to do a PFD with them for an old ATT bill. 

Message 31 of 56
tdrjustus3
Regular Contributor

Would you please forward the information to me?  I have 3 accounts (2 old and 1 new) that I need removed from my record?  Did you go the BBB route or just deal with EOS?

No apps until 8/2014
March 2013 Starting FICO Score: EQ: 584 TU: 564 EX: ??
August 2013 Current FICO Scores: EQ:664 EX:684 Walmart TU: 666
Message 32 of 56
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Could I get the contact info for EOS-CCA...need to resolve ATT bill.

*8/10/13
Message 33 of 56
kwieg22

I would very much appreciate the contact info as well.  i have a $53 collection from AT&T that is killing my wifes score

Message 34 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mr.. Scott could you please send me there email address and a sample of what I have to write I never had a sprint I don't even know who these people are

Message 35 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually have been dealing with collection calls from this company for so long, I know their names. After a year of constant collection calls, I finally gave in and agreed to make payments on an old school loan, just for them to tell me I would have to pay $1200 to enter into a repayment plan and begin collection attempts from the beginning. I do not want to go thru this anymore and don't know who to turn to in order to make it stop. I'm tired. Can someone please help me? I already signed an agreement and started paying a monthly amount of $100 towards a never ending amount. 

Message 36 of 56
dodfire
Valued Contributor

I called EOS on the phone and they assured me that if I paid them at that moment they would delete this from my report. I did as asked and paid the balance via phone with a CC. The report still shows the debt outstanding and certainly not deleted. Smiley Sad

Could someone who has had success share with me the email contact for this company?

*8/10/13
Message 37 of 56
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

I called EOS on the phone and they assured me that if I paid them at that moment they would delete this from my report. I did as asked and paid the balance via phone with a CC. The report still shows the debt outstanding and certainly not deleted. Smiley Sad

Could someone who has had success share with me the email contact for this company?

sent PMs to those asking

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 38 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I get the contact info also please. Thank you.

Message 39 of 56
AJ750

Hi can you please send me EOC/CCA email address, I am in a similar situation with false claims.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.