cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Contact Info

tag
Driveon

Re: EOS-CCA Contact Info

The following address for EOS-CCA showed up on my credit report (next to a debt I don't recognize):  19 Prince Street, Rochester, NY  14607-1405.  Would this be an appropriate address to send a DV letter to or is there another more appropriate (and effective) email/mailing address?  Thanks.

Message 51 of 56
copelalav
New Visitor

Hi Scott, could you also PM me EOS CCA's email? There is a negative item on my credit report for over $1800, but the only wireless account I've ever had with them was closed in early 2011. I tried disputing with the CRA's and they just came back saying that this negative item is verified as mine. So frustrating! I just sent them a DV letter via CMRR, but I think an email would help as well. Thank you!

Message 52 of 56
drewshaw
Established Member

Can you send me their contact info too, please, - Scott or anyone else? it'd be much appreciated.

Message 53 of 56
drewshaw
Established Member

BUMP

please, some one help me with this contact info! This collection is killing my score and I'm dying to take action, but I need the contact info. if some helpful member could please help me with this, I'd be very grateful.

I've been reading these boards for months and have learned a lot, and made my first post in an effort to take action on something that looks like it can be resolved. I'd love to be another success story of these boards.

Message 54 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott, Please send me Eos/CCa info too! Thanks!!!!!!

Message 55 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!!! Could you please send me the sample letter and contact info!! Thanks!

Message 56 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.