Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Contact Info

tag
ccb2115
Frequent Contributor

EOS-CCA Contact Info

I don't really like making posts like this, but does anyone have contact info for EOS-CCA? They called me today stating that they a debt was sold (college tuition) to them from a previous collection agency. I told them to send me a verification of this debt to my address. Until then, I would not discuss this any further with them. She said, "I'm sorry but we don't have that kind of time." I have a feeling that they will be posting this to the CRA's pretty soon, so I just want to make sure that I can send them a PFD email soon. I honestly wish that I could just pay my college directly, but I think I am beyond that point right now.

Anywho, if anyone has any contact info, could they please pm me! Thanks so much!

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EOS-CCA Contact Info

@ccb2115 wrote:

I don't really like making posts like this, but does anyone have contact info for EOS-CCA? They called me today stating that they a debt was sold (college tuition) to them from a previous collection agency. I told them to send me a verification of this debt to my address. Until then, I would not discuss this any further with them. She said, "I'm sorry but we don't have that kind of time." I have a feeling that they will be posting this to the CRA's pretty soon, so I just want to make sure that I can send them a PFD email soon. I honestly wish that I could just pay my college directly, but I think I am beyond that point right now.

Anywho, if anyone has any contact info, could they please pm me! Thanks so much!

For a proper collection action, you must receive a dunning notice from them within the next 5 days or it is a FDCPA violation.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 56
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@ccb2115 wrote:

I have sent you the EOS-CCA contact information I have! Best of luck

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 3 of 56
scmami
Regular Contributor

My personal experience with EOS-CCA  was that they were on my reports..could not/would not verify.I disputed with CRA,they removed within a week.

Current FICOs (Sept 2015) EQ: 666 TU: 663
Message 4 of 56
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@scmami wrote:

My personal experience with EOS-CCA  was that they were on my reports..could not/would not verify.I disputed with CRA,they removed within a week.

Yeah -- this was not mine, nor at least 20 people on this forums result.. EOS-CCA was a pain for me personally.. Glad it worked out easy for you, however!

-scott

Message 5 of 56
lawless05
New Contributor

I sent them a quick email about a week ago using the email that Scott provided and today I got a confirmation email telling me that it will be removed from all three credit bureaus thanks Scott!!!!! I can’t wait for it to reflect on my report. Fingers crossed for next month sometime! *doing my happy dance*

Message 6 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i too am in need of email contact info for EOS CCA, thank you & have a blessed day!!!

Message 7 of 56
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@lawless05 wrote:

I sent them a quick email about a week ago using the email that Scott provided and today I got a confirmation email telling me that it will be removed from all three credit bureaus thanks Scott!!!!! I can’t wait for it to reflect on my report. Fingers crossed for next month sometime! *doing my happy dance*

Congrats! I missed this post before! Good to see it worked!

-scott

Message 8 of 56
karnitia
Valued Member

Hello everybody! This just appeared on my CR today. What can I do??????

Starting Score: 533
Current Score: TU 618 EQ 584 EX 588
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 56
ashdown1967
New Contributor

Hello,

PLease pm me the email address for EOS/CCA.

Thank you

Message 10 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.