Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Contact Information Please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS CCA Contact Information Please

May I ask for assistance with the correct contact information for the subject collection agency.

The details of my issue are as follows:

Creditor: Verizon Wireless

Year: 2002ish

Last Payment: Nov or Dec 2006

Original Debt: $497.00

Verizon Wireless sold this debt to EOS CCA in 2009..so my reports are showing a collection now from EOS CCA for the total amount of $790.

I called Verizon today and they pulled up my archived account, but I was informed there was nothing they could do since they dont' own this account anymore. Verizon shows me cleared, and they deleted their information from my report, and actually told me I can pursue another cell phone account with them at any time.

They provided me with EOS's phone number and the representative that I spoke with said they would remove the item from my report, only if I show that the debt has been repaid, either to the original creditor, or to EOS directly. I was hoping to just have it deleted since the original debt passed the statute of limitations in California.

Does anyone have any insight? Please?

Thanks so much,

Christina

Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS CCA Contact Information Please

@Anonymous wrote:

May I ask for assistance with the correct contact information for the subject collection agency.

The details of my issue are as follows:

Creditor: Verizon Wireless

Year: 2002ish

Last Payment: Nov or Dec 2006

Original Debt: $497.00

Verizon Wireless sold this debt to EOS CCA in 2009..so my reports are showing a collection now from EOS CCA for the total amount of $790.

I called Verizon today and they pulled up my archived account, but I was informed there was nothing they could do since they dont' own this account anymore. Verizon shows me cleared, and they deleted their information from my report, and actually told me I can pursue another cell phone account with them at any time.

They provided me with EOS's phone number and the representative that I spoke with said they would remove the item from my report, only if I show that the debt has been repaid, either to the original creditor, or to EOS directly. I was hoping to just have it deleted since the original debt passed the statute of limitations in California.

Does anyone have any insight? Please?

Thanks so much,

Christina

Christina;

I have PMed you the contacts and some additional details.

Good luck to you!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success! I received a letter from EOS-CCA confirming deletion from all 3 of my reports! Smiley Happy)

Message 3 of 109
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Success! I received a letter from EOS-CCA confirming deletion from all 3 of my reports! Smiley Happy)

I think 2 days is a new record Smiley Happy congrats!!

-scott

Message 4 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know, right!?! Last night I dreamt my report was cleaner, and I woke up to that email..hahah so awesome! ;o)

Message 5 of 109
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

Can you PM me the contact information as well please??? thank you!!

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 6 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

(My first post after lurking for a really long time Smiley Happy)

I would like the contact information as well, please.  I am newly married and helping my husband establish credit.  I pulled all 3 reports and EOS-CCA is reporting on behalf of AT&T for an account that is not my husband's (he has a current account with AT&T).  We disputed and the debt was "verified".  We responded that whatever verification process was used is incorrect, because he has a current account XXXXXXXX which is also reporting.  The second letter received no response.  In the meantime, he has placed a statement on his reports, but we want this removed, since it's not his account.

Thank you!

P.S.  This forum is wonderful!  I have a law degree with 25+ years of legal experience (not in credit-related law), but I always learn something new here, and am amazed at the assistance and results posted here!

Message 7 of 109
deviousdevelopment
Valued Member

Im in the process of refinancing my home and it looks like EOC CCA has reported an account from CenturyLink from 2007 just a few months ago. I've never received anything from this company and CenturyLink never sent me anything...it's been five years for goodness sake. Anyways, I have no contact info and I'd really love to PFD and get this ridiculous $48 bill off my reports. Can anyone help with some contact information?
Message 8 of 109
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@deviousdevelopment wrote:
Im in the process of refinancing my home and it looks like EOC CCA has reported an account from CenturyLink from 2007 just a few months ago. I've never received anything from this company and CenturyLink never sent me anything...it's been five years for goodness sake. Anyways, I have no contact info and I'd really love to PFD and get this ridiculous $48 bill off my reports. Can anyone help with some contact information?

I have sent the contact to both of you, along with some additional suggestions/information

Good luck!

-scott

Message 9 of 109
1-1-1

Scott seems to hold the Golden Key to EOS and I have an issue with them on my credit report as well.  Please help me out with the contact info.  Thanks

Message 10 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.