Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Contact Information Please

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS CCA Contact Information Please

@1-1-1 wrote:

Scott seems to hold the Golden Key to EOS and I have an issue with them on my credit report as well.  Please help me out with the contact info.  Thanks

Sent you a PM with the contacts

--scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 11 of 109
Hagansk

Good afternoon all,

I am In the process of closing on a house in Dec 2012. I check my credit report daily using usaa and behold this eos cca appeared on my equifax with a debt. my equifax score lowered  70 points.i called AtT and Verizon and don't owe them anything. Has anyone else took a hit from this eos cca? I need to dispute this and have removed ASAP due to them running my credit report to finalize loan.

Message 12 of 109
Hagansk

thanks for the inbox message. i am already acting on it going thru my military email address

Message 13 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi I too am in need of contact email infor for EOS CCA, thanks ron.

Message 14 of 109
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

hi I too am in need of contact email infor for EOS CCA, thanks ron.

Sent!

Message 15 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know that I'm the millionth person to request this, but Scott could you please send me the contact information for EOS-CCA? I check my credit report on a daily basis because I am also trying to rebuild my credit so that I can purchase a home, and, lo and behold, a brand new $927 collection fee from this agency was posted that was not there yesterday and my credit report dropped 15 points overnight. I have received no correspondence from them and have no knowledge of any account that I may have had that would have gone to them. Not only that, but I've been in a credit counseling/repayment program for over a year and all of my debts have been addressed through that program. I really hope that this can be resolved because it's a huge blow after trying for so long to straighten my credit out.

Thank you!

Message 16 of 109
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I know that I'm the millionth person to request this, but Scott could you please send me the contact information for EOS-CCA? I check my credit report on a daily basis because I am also trying to rebuild my credit so that I can purchase a home, and, lo and behold, a brand new $927 collection fee from this agency was posted that was not there yesterday and my credit report dropped 15 points overnight. I have received no correspondence from them and have no knowledge of any account that I may have had that would have gone to them. Not only that, but I've been in a credit counseling/repayment program for over a year and all of my debts have been addressed through that program. I really hope that this can be resolved because it's a huge blow after trying for so long to straighten my credit out.

Thank you!

Seems like EOS-CCA is ramping up some of their collection efforts because I have sent these contacts to over 15 people in last 2 weeks, after going the last couple months sending it out a few times.. its okay; people have reported back to me the contacts are still working so I will still send em!

Check your pm!

-scott

Message 17 of 109
gz3490

Hello,

This is my first post and thought I'd share my experience, I too am looking to rebuilt my credit and was doing good until this weekend EOS CCA reported and dropped me about 30 points. So this morning I called the number that showed on www.myfico.com. The call went to their medical collections in Texas, they sent me to someone else who made the comment that he has been getting many calls about this lately and he wouldn't be able to get my account number. I asked very politely that I just wanted to take care of the debt if it was mine (ATT it was mine) so he attempted to pull my account....

.... Fast forward to person number 6 who wanted to make a deal, I asked very very nicely that I would like a letter stating they would remove all information from EX, EQ, TU she said she would. I asked for a letter, she said they are a reputable business for the last ?? Years and she was not going to Lie and she would do it....

.... Fast forward after 10 minutes going back and forth I spoke to her supervisor who agreed to email me a letter stating that upon payment they would delete any information reported to EX, EQ, TU. He let me stay on the line while I read it and then paid for it.

Point of my story that it does seem like they are taking a lot of new calls and if you get the wrong department they are quick to say and tell you to call ATT or Verizon. 

Sorry for the long story but just wanted to share.

Message 18 of 109
Hagansk

EOS CCA removed the negative hit already on day 2 on transunion. I got a email from the Corp office just a few minutes ago. The madness is over. Thanks for the contact information Scott. If your ever around the KY area i owe you a COLD ONE

Message 19 of 109
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Hagansk wrote:

EOS CCA removed the negative hit already on day 2 on transunion. I got a email from the Corp office just a few minutes ago. The madness is over. Thanks for the contact information Scott. If your ever around the KY area i owe you a COLD ONE

Awesome! Glad it worked out!

-scott

Message 20 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.