Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Contact Information Please

tag
cmabb23

Re: EOS CCA Contact Information Please

Scott,

May I too get your contact info for EOS CCA?  Getting ready to send them a letter!

Thanks so much for your assistance.

Message 31 of 109
welty1

Could someone pm the information as well? I have a 2008 AT&T bill that has just popped up and brought my score down 100 pts.  

Message 32 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to thank the people on this thread for your help with EOS CCA and the AT&T struggle many of us have had.  I was dealing with this for my husband.  He had an AT&T account showing up that wasn't his, and disputed it last year.  They "verified" it was an accurate account, even though it wasn't.  I tried writing to the BBB as instructed here and it worked like a charm!  Within 2 days I had the same response that has been posted here.  Just waiting for it to actually come off, and that should be this week.

Thank you!!

Message 33 of 109
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to thank the people on this thread for your help with EOS CCA and the AT&T struggle many of us have had.  I was dealing with this for my husband.  He had an AT&T account showing up that wasn't his, and disputed it last year.  They "verified" it was an accurate account, even though it wasn't.  I tried writing to the BBB as instructed here and it worked like a charm!  Within 2 days I had the same response that has been posted here.  Just waiting for it to actually come off, and that should be this week.

Thank you!!

Awesome! Congrats on the removal

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 34 of 109
cmabb23

Can I get the contact information for this company? or the method everyone is using? Thanks for any help.

Message 35 of 109
FLAJenn
Regular Contributor

me to please Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I'm new in the forum, a 2007 bill came up on my report, I am getting ready to send them a letter.  Could someone pm the information as well? 

Thank you

Message 37 of 109
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm new in the forum, a 2007 bill came up on my report, I am getting ready to send them a letter.  Could someone pm the information as well? 

Thank you

sent!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 38 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much!

Message 39 of 109
cmabb23

I filed a complaint with the BBB on November 30 and received a response on December 4th that the collection would be deleted from all 3 reports.  As of today December 5th it has been deleted, thanks everyone.

Message 40 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.