Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Contact Information Please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS CCA Contact Information Please

I could REALLY use that contact info too!   Sorry for keeping on with this I See you keep getting reply after reply after reply... at least that makes me feel a little better.  I'm not alone in dealing with these guys... they should be calling me 5x a day like the other guys do!~    I just see an entry on my credit report yet NEVER get contacted by them for this 5 year old debt...!

Arghhh!

Thank you

Message 61 of 109
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I could REALLY use that contact info too!   Sorry for keeping on with this I See you keep getting reply after reply after reply... at least that makes me feel a little better.  I'm not alone in dealing with these guys... they should be calling me 5x a day like the other guys do!~    I just see an entry on my credit report yet NEVER get contacted by them for this 5 year old debt...!

Arghhh!

Thank you

I have sent the contacts..

i know the feeling! Give it a whirl, hopefully you are able to get it removed! Many on this forum have had success..

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 62 of 109
newhouse2013
Regular Contributor

@rckstrscott wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

May I ask for assistance with the correct contact information for the subject collection agency.

The details of my issue are as follows:

Creditor: Verizon Wireless

Year: 2002ish

Last Payment: Nov or Dec 2006

Original Debt: $497.00

Verizon Wireless sold this debt to EOS CCA in 2009..so my reports are showing a collection now from EOS CCA for the total amount of $790.

I called Verizon today and they pulled up my archived account, but I was informed there was nothing they could do since they dont' own this account anymore. Verizon shows me cleared, and they deleted their information from my report, and actually told me I can pursue another cell phone account with them at any time.

They provided me with EOS's phone number and the representative that I spoke with said they would remove the item from my report, only if I show that the debt has been repaid, either to the original creditor, or to EOS directly. I was hoping to just have it deleted since the original debt passed the statute of limitations in California.

Does anyone have any insight? Please?

Thanks so much,

Christina

Christina;

I have PMed you the contacts and some additional details.

Good luck to you!

-scott

Hi Scott, can you please send me the info too? thank you in advance

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 63 of 109
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@newhouse2013 wrote:

@rckstrscott wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

May I ask for assistance with the correct contact information for the subject collection agency.

The details of my issue are as follows:

Creditor: Verizon Wireless

Year: 2002ish

Last Payment: Nov or Dec 2006

Original Debt: $497.00

Verizon Wireless sold this debt to EOS CCA in 2009..so my reports are showing a collection now from EOS CCA for the total amount of $790.

I called Verizon today and they pulled up my archived account, but I was informed there was nothing they could do since they dont' own this account anymore. Verizon shows me cleared, and they deleted their information from my report, and actually told me I can pursue another cell phone account with them at any time.

They provided me with EOS's phone number and the representative that I spoke with said they would remove the item from my report, only if I show that the debt has been repaid, either to the original creditor, or to EOS directly. I was hoping to just have it deleted since the original debt passed the statute of limitations in California.

Does anyone have any insight? Please?

Thanks so much,

Christina

Christina;

I have PMed you the contacts and some additional details.

Good luck to you!

-scott

Hi Scott, can you please send me the info too? thank you in advance

SENT!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 64 of 109
Lbrinson

Hello everyone, this is my first post here so I feel a little wierd. But Back in 2007 I ended up with a ridiculous cell phone bill of about 1800, partly because I was an idiot, and partly because they messed up at the AT&T store and international calling didn't get added to my account as it was suppose to. AT&T refused to work with me at all and I couldn't pay it so now EOS has it, and has had ever since. I have had no contact with them since the beginning but I want to pay it off and be done. Its up to almost $2700. I've waited this long, so I couldn't probably wait until next year for the 7 year mark but I would rather pay it and be done. I see a lot of requests for contact information but not a lot of follow ups citing success, does it work? Lol I don't know if it's justified but I'm really scared to send them anything this late in game. Is there any chance a PFD Or DV could come back to bite me? I cant imagine them not wanting to delete a record that is 6 years old, worth $2700 but who knows. I would really appreciate any feedback, contacts or tips. Thank you!
Message 65 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hoping you can PM me that email as well, thanks!

Message 66 of 109
LifeisGold13

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of building my credit back up, and I have an ATT account with EOS. I spoke to a rep who said it was against the law to send a letter confirming deletion of this account. He agreed to remove it though!! He said I would have to wait 30 days, so they can make sure the payment clears, then he can send a letter that the account is paid in full.  Should I cancel the scheduled payment until I am provided with proof that this will be deleted?????

Message 67 of 109
MYCherie
Regular Contributor

Scott!!! You are the man, could you please PM the information to me also.  Thanks so much!

Starting: 563 | Current: 646 | Goal: 750.
Garden 09/24/2013

Message 68 of 109
blake321

Could i please get a pm on how to take care of this and the contect info, cant belive a $50 account took off 78 points

Message 69 of 109
adabsi
Established Member

Hey Scott I have a $2, 981 debt with Att this was sold to EOS and I am trying to settle this. Please pm me the contact info and any tips on how to attack this. This will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million.
Message 70 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.