cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Contact Information Please

tag
msevelee

Re: EOS CCA Contact Information Please

Can I have the information to remove the EOS CCA accounts from my credit.  I just need another 80 points and I'm on my way.

Message 91 of 109
SethCougar
New Visitor

Could you possibly send me the contact information for EOS CCA. Have a low hanging fruit that I would love to resolve quickly and not deal with some low level roadblock.

Also any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

-Seth

Message 92 of 109
msevelee

I am so thankful to this forum because prior to joining an old but paid AT&T bill remained on my credit reports from EOS CCA.  But thanks to the advice of this group, I have found out how beneficial the BBB is in relation to getting old debts removed from my credit.  I put in the request Monday and today I've gotten the email notifying me that they are removing it from my credit report.  Thank you ficoforum and the original poster for pointing me in the right direction.

Message 93 of 109
Marcella

Could I get that PM as well?  I am just gettin gout of the military and been working hard to scrub up my credit report.  I am doing this on my own not really knowing what to do just what I can find on google and Credit karma Smiley Happy

Message 94 of 109
DANIF921
Visitor

I have an item on my credit report from EOS CCA but have never received anything from them. This debt states it is originally from AT&T Wireless, which I don't believe as I worked for AT&T during the timeframe the debt is for, and as an employee we got free plans, so this $233 debt is definitely not accurate. I am lost though as I cannot even seem to contact EOS CCA without having gotten something mailed. Can anyone help with this information to get this removed from my report?

Message 95 of 109
awdtsi98

can someone please send me the contact information to send a DV to these guys? I found an old contact page in the web cache with no reply. This is urgent, thanks so much!

Message 96 of 109
aelandry
New Visitor

Hi Guys,

I am also in the same boat. I never recieved anything from them and now it is causing a bit of problems. Anyone still have that contact info. Thanks.

Message 97 of 109
tabangkay

Can you please help me...

i recieved a letter from eos cca  stating that I owe them  an amount of 4290.81 from  at&t mobile back six years ago. I  fact I already settled this one from the previous collection agency that they had. Is there any possibility that you can give me the contact information pls. I just want my credit report in good score. thank you so much!

Message 98 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please share the email contact with me?

Message 99 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Scott,

I was unable to reach EOS-CCA via an email that i had for Krista Tracia. Can you please PM me the contact info for EOS-CCA email . Thank  you. 

Message 100 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.