Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Contact Information Please

tag
Apatt8201
Established Member

Re: EOS CCA Contact Information Please

Scott,

May I too get your contact info for EOS CCA?  Getting ready to send them a letter!

Thanks so much for your assistance to ALL!!!

Message 21 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just checking my credit over the weekend and noticed that i have a EOS collection if i could get the contact information that i might need so i can handle this situation it would be much appreciated. thanks!

Message 22 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please send me the information as well, My wife has them on her credit report, and thte 800 number isn't working. Just trying to find out what it is they are reporting, as there is nothing other than their name and a MA address

Thanks

Message 23 of 109
quantumd
Established Member

I would like to have it, They just showed up on my credit report from an old att bill, so i want to joing the club but I am curious, is this contact infomation different then the one on the credit report?

What is special about this contact info, and what do people suggest i say when i contact them, I was planning on just mailing a letter  to verify.

Starting Score: TU Fico 591 : Equifax Fico 569 5/2012
Current Score: TU Fico9: 625 Equifax Fico9: 625 Experian Fico9: 614 11/2014
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my experience, calling or mailing this company will do you no good.  Email the contacts (PM me if you haven't received them yet) and that should work.  I paid in full and then emailed to request a delete but most have disputed via email and got the acct. deleted.  I really wish I had done that.  I also filed a complaint against them with BBB and received a "delete" response from them as well.  If you are disputing, tell them that you would like for them to verify the debt and if they can then you will pay in full for delete.

Message 25 of 109
quantumd
Established Member

Hi vabound

Thanks for the info. yes i would appreciate the contact information.

Starting Score: TU Fico 591 : Equifax Fico 569 5/2012
Current Score: TU Fico9: 625 Equifax Fico9: 625 Experian Fico9: 614 11/2014
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 109
LightShadow
Established Member

I too have something from EOS CCA on my credit reports.  I would love to have their contact information as well.

Thank you.

Message 27 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I also have the contact information to EOS CCA am in the process  rebuilding my credit to get a home having that collection on my report cost me (92) points any help will be most appreciated

Thanks 

Pam

Message 28 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the EOS/CCA contact info is still available,it would be greatly appreciated....
Message 29 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott,

You seem to have great information on how to deal with EOS. Could y ou please forward me their contact info and possibly some tips?  I will be sending them  a letter soon!

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Message 30 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.