cmabb23

Re: EOS CCA Contact Information Please

Scott,

May I too get your contact info for EOS CCA?  Getting ready to send them a letter!

Thanks so much for your assistance.

welty1

Could someone pm the information as well? I have a 2008 AT&T bill that has just popped up and brought my score down 100 pts.  

NewMrsB

I want to thank the people on this thread for your help with EOS CCA and the AT&T struggle many of us have had.  I was dealing with this for my husband.  He had an AT&T account showing up that wasn't his, and disputed it last year.  They "verified" it was an accurate account, even though it wasn't.  I tried writing to the BBB as instructed here and it worked like a charm!  Within 2 days I had the same response that has been posted here.  Just waiting for it to actually come off, and that should be this week.

Thank you!!

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

NewMrsB wrote:

I want to thank the people on this thread for your help with EOS CCA and the AT&T struggle many of us have had.  I was dealing with this for my husband.  He had an AT&T account showing up that wasn't his, and disputed it last year.  They "verified" it was an accurate account, even though it wasn't.  I tried writing to the BBB as instructed here and it worked like a charm!  Within 2 days I had the same response that has been posted here.  Just waiting for it to actually come off, and that should be this week.

Thank you!!

Awesome! Congrats on the removal

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
cmabb23

Can I get the contact information for this company? or the method everyone is using? Thanks for any help.

Regular Contributor
FLAJenn

me to please :smileyhappy:

New Visitor
bvtmp2012

Hi everyone,

I'm new in the forum, a 2007 bill came up on my report, I am getting ready to send them a letter.  Could someone pm the information as well? 

Thank you

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

bvtmp2012 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm new in the forum, a 2007 bill came up on my report, I am getting ready to send them a letter.  Could someone pm the information as well? 

Thank you

sent!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
New Visitor
bvtmp2012

Thank you so much!

cmabb23

I filed a complaint with the BBB on November 30 and received a response on December 4th that the collection would be deleted from all 3 reports.  As of today December 5th it has been deleted, thanks everyone.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+