Re: EOS CCA Contact Information Please

[ Edited ]

Could you please send me the contact info? Edit

Great appreciated!!

Edited to remove poster's email

thejosephclark

Hello,

I am in need of any help with how to remove a EOS CCA account from my credit report. Century Link sent them an $80 account which I never received any coorespondence about. I did pay the account but need to figure out how to have this EOS CCA account removed from my credit report. I called EOS and they were absolutley no help and said I would have to wait 7 years to have it removed. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was placed on hold for 30 minutes before I finally hung up. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Regular Contributor
jwpezd

Scott or anybody that can help can I have the contact info for EOS as well working on wife's report and this is one I'm hoping to have success with. Thanks!
Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
padava1

Hello,

Last week, EOS CCA added a five year AT&T account with a $62 amount.. I am a current AT&T subscriber and was not even aware of any past dues. I had offered to pay in full, but they would not help to keep it off the credit report . 

Scott, can you help with email contact?

Thanks.

nikarl

I would love to be mailed these contacts as well please! Thanks!

Starting Score: EQ: 592 TU: 583 EX: 590
Current Score: EQ: 592 TU: 583 EX: 590
Goal Score: 700's Across the Board!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
kaylord84

y

X2 please pm me contact info also 

Starting Score: 475
Current Score: 645
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
richie407

Re: GOES CA Contact Information Please

[ Edited ]

Scott or Rubberman can you send me that info please thanks in advance

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

sent

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
richie407

Thanks Scott

Will give an update with the out come

macroni

Hi Scott

I am also interesred in the EOS CCA information. I have asked for DV never got it, it takes 5 phone calls and transfers for anyone to even find me in their system. It is a debt for $38. I have even asked for a PFD just to get rid of it and they constantly refuse. I have been disputing this with century link, EOS and the credit bureaus every month. I have been sending letters disputing almost every month since last June. I just want this gone.

Mike

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+