cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Contact Information Please

tag
fordboy836

Re: EOS CCA Contact Information Please

hi scott i am also in the same spot can you email me the contact info?  Mod cut thank you in advanced for any info

Edited to remove personal email address.  guiness56, myFICO Moderator.

Message 81 of 109
dmason3089

Hi, today is the day I begin my long journey of rebuilding my credit and my first task is to get rid of this collections acct from EOS CCA. I would greatly appreciate the contact information for them!

Message 82 of 109
iml001

Scott,

I have a current account from 2008 with ATT in my credit report. I just started making the attempt to fix my credit and I am looking for the contact information for EOS CCA. Would you please PM me the contact information. I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 83 of 109
GoldenEye
Established Member

Anyone with helpful contact info could you send it to me? It would be greatly appreciated.
Message 84 of 109
Leogirl80
New Visitor

Can you please also send me the contact info as many others have gotten on this site?  EOS-CCA is reporting on behalf of AT&T for me as well.  Never had any communication and no knowledge that there was a debt i owed to them.  I'm attempting to purchase a new home with my husband and this is really bringing down my credit score :-(

Thanks in advance!!

Message 85 of 109
echo-1
New Visitor

Can you help me out with the contact number for EOS CCA?

thanks,

Message 86 of 109
Chris5337

Hi Scott,

I am trying to obtain a mortgage and I have this EOS CCA  showing up on my report from ATT as the OC.  I have been reading alot on this forum on how  to do a PFD, but I have not attempted it yet.  I would like to get this deleted in the fastest way possible as I am renting the house that I am trying to buy and if I do not get a mortgage soon, the landlord will force us out so that he can sell it and I will have to move out with my wife, her father, and our 3 kids.  I really need to get them off my report ASAP!  Thank you to anyone who can help!

UPDATE****got them to delete!  All I had to do was call the phone # listed on my credit report and asked them to settle and do a PFD.  This was originally $860 and they settled for half and to delete it from my reports.  They claimed it would take a few weeks, but I checked a few days later and it was gone from all 3 bureau's! 

Message 87 of 109
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Chris5337 wrote:

Hi Scott,

I am trying to obtain a mortgage and I have this EOS CCA  showing up on my report from ATT as the OC.  I have been reading alot on this forum on how  to do a PFD, but I have not attempted it yet.  I would like to get this deleted in the fastest way possible as I am renting the house that I am trying to buy and if I do not get a mortgage soon, the landlord will force us out so that he can sell it and I will have to move out with my wife, her father, and our 3 kids.  I really need to get them off my report ASAP!  Thank you to anyone who can help!

Chris

Sent!

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been around much. If you still need the EOS contact PM me!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 88 of 109
piglover65
New Visitor

I need help with EOC CCA as well. They say we owe $2,000. We have never used ATT. Would like to get it cleared up. Have written them two letters with no reply. Thankful for any help.
Message 89 of 109
jspring86
Established Member

Hi Scott,

I am a first time poster and trying to resolve an issue with EOS as well.  If you could send me the contact information, and any tips on the process to get the items deleted I would be infinitely grateful!

Thanks!

Cards: AMEX BCE-$2K, BOA 1-2-3-$2K, Barclays Arrival-$4K, Discover IT-$4K. Gardening until at least July 2014!
Message 90 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.