Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Contact

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS CCA Contact

Does anyone have an email address for EOS CCA that could be used to make PFD offer? They are reporting on my CR for a CenturyLink account but I have never received any correspondence from them. 

Also, I have noticed that on most of the threads that ask for contact info people also ask for it in a PM, is there a forum policy stating that kind of info can not be posted and can only be provided via PM?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EOS CCA Contact

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone have an email address for EOS CCA that could be used to make PFD offer? They are reporting on my CR for a CenturyLink account but I have never received any correspondence from them. 

Also, I have noticed that on most of the threads that ask for contact info people also ask for it in a PM, is there a forum policy stating that kind of info can not be posted and can only be provided via PM?

Thanks

Yes, there is a policy of not posting corporate officers personal email addresses directly in the [ublic forum, they would have to be transmitted via PM. The posting of a general email address to a company is allowed in the public forum.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.