Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Corporate Contact?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS CCA Corporate Contact?

I am disputing a few items on my credit report. I have had six items deleted on my Experian report. I am trying to find a contact address or email address for EOS CCA Corporate. I have a mailing address but I don't know if it is the right one. I want to contact someone who can get the job done and talking to the representatives isn't doing it. If anyone has any info on how to get to the right person please help! Thanks!

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
JuJuBee84
Regular Contributor

Re: EOS CCA Corporate Contact?

Check your PM.

Message 2 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please send me an Email for EOS also, trying to get a pay for delete with them.

Thanks

Message 3 of 35
JuJuBee84
Regular Contributor

Check your PM

Message 4 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 5 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, would you also be able to PM me this information?  I EOS CCA has 3 accounts listed on my CR for AT&T.  I did go into collections with AT&T, but it should only be once.  I would like to get that corrected, and then I want to negotiate a PFD if possible.

Thanks!

Message 6 of 35
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Check your PM!

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 7 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

I emailed them and asked for pay for delete and never got a reply back. I checked my Equifax and Experian today and the collection is gone from both. Should I pay the collection and hope they stay off my reports?

Message 8 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much!  Once I finish validating this debt from the OC (I still don't believe I should have 3 separate accounts), I will work on a PFD or something.

Message 9 of 35
esme
Regular Contributor

If anyone needs an email address for an EOS CCA rep that handles Verizon accounts, feel free to PM me. Their relationship with Verizon is that they're contracted out to pursue collections for them, but negotiating a PFD isn't something that they have the authority to do since they don't own the debt. Plus even though Verizon outsources their collection activities to EOS CCA, Verizon is still the one reporting to the CRAs, not EOS CCA. I had to basically threaten legal action when they couldn't produce sufficient validation of the debt in order to get them to finally send me a letter stating that they were returning the account to Verizon. I'm waiting for Verizon to get back to me about our offer to PFD. I'll let you know how it works out.

Starting Scores: EQ 582 TU 584 EX 615 (FICO - Lender Pulled) 1/4/2012
Current Scores:EQ 632 TU 698 EX 669 (Lender Pulled) 3/17/2012
Goal Scores:700 club here we come!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.