rozoan

Re: EOS CCA Corporate Contact?

May i have the contact info as well please? Thanks!

HankFrank

If anyone has the contact info can they also pm me?  I am in desperate need.  I am trying to refinance.  I paid in full and am hoping for a good will deletion.  Thanks so much!

New Visitor
NYGirl13

Can someone PM me as well with a EOS contact? I have a debt that has already been settled and need to email them. Thanks!

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

NYGirl13 wrote:

Can someone PM me as well with a EOS contact? I have a debt that has already been settled and need to email them. Thanks!

Sent!

Sorry everyone, I have been gone for a while, but if you need the contact feel free to PM -- I will be back with more frequency... had to go get married and stuff :smileywink:

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
New Visitor
vando888

Can someone send me the e-mail contact info for EOS CCA please.  Thank you!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+