Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Deleted

tag
lsjohns00
New Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

Hello,

Can someone please send me the information as well? I just took a major hit on my EQ report. 

Thanks

Starting Score: 565
Current Score: EQ 653, TU 657, EX 656 Lender Pull (MyFico)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 271
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@lsjohns00 wrote:

Hello,

Can someone please send me the information as well? I just took a major hit on my EQ report. 

Thanks

I have sent the informaiton and some guidance via PM.. GOOD LUCK!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 12 of 271
lsjohns00
New Contributor

ThanK you so much for your help!

Starting Score: 565
Current Score: EQ 653, TU 657, EX 656 Lender Pull (MyFico)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone PM me the contact information you used and any appropriate advice to successfully remove accounts from EOS CCA? I've been battling them for two years over a fraudulent AT&T account and I am getting desperate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 14 of 271
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Could someone PM me the contact information you used and any appropriate advice to successfully remove accounts from EOS CCA? I've been battling them for two years over a fraudulent AT&T account and I am getting desperate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 15 of 271
tlgrooms

Please PM me contact info also.  I have spoken on the phone with them only to be told they CAN'T delete anything from a credit report once it's there.

I need to do a PFD.

Thanks.

Message 16 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too started with phone calls to EOS-CCA and received a lot of misleading and wrong information. I feel your pain! I say misleading because they told me the same thing, and it’s true they can’t delete anything directly from anyone’s CR. But what they fail to mention is that they CAN request that the CB’s remove an account from your CR if the information they prvided was incorrect.

Anyway, a big thanks to Scott who pointed me in the right direction and recommended that I email a few key people within the EOS-CCA organization. I sent the email on 12 Oct 2012, and they responded with a letter on 15 Oct 2012 stating that they “notified the credit bureaus to delete the referenced account from their records”. I checked my Experian report this morning and whalaa….the account was gone. CS went from 717 to 742.

Scott and Raw_Oyster, you guys rock! Thanks sharing the info.

Also, wasn't sure if anyone sent you email addresses or not.....just PM'd to you.

Message 17 of 271
ka1980

Could you PM me the information as well?  I am closing on a house next week and this showed up as an AT&T Collection which I have not had in over 6 years.  Took a 70 point hit!

Thanks!

Message 18 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just sent you a PM....Good luck.

Message 19 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just sent a email today, I hope I have as good of a result as you did... I took a 60 point hit last week for 2 old acounts from 2006 that were paid in my devorce..

Message 20 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.