Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Deleted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

I really wish I had seen this thread two days ago.  I have the same issue with this CA regarding an ATT acct from 2008.  I called ATT and they have a record of a balance but the actual bill is in archives.  I tried paying them directly but...no luck.....I couldn't dispute it with the CB because we are under contract for a home and I don't want dispute remarks on my CR.  So I ended up paying EOS CCA even though they said they absolutely could not do a PFD.  My realtor's contact at Wells Fargo said a letter of satisfaction should be enough to explain the acct but I am sure my score took a major hit.  Does anyone think I should still try emailing them to see if they will delete it since it is paid?  I don't think that is too much to ask.......any advice would be appreciated......oh and I did file a complaint with BBT

Message 31 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS/CCA deleted today!!! 

Message 32 of 271
PAC1010

Could you please send me the contact info for EOS - CCA?   I am having an issue dealing with a fraudulent AT&T collection from them that showed up on all 3 of my credit reports.    Thank you

Message 33 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mizmagic please pm the contact info you used. Thanks so much
Message 34 of 271
Lollipop33
Established Member

Hello I too have recently received a ding on my report from ATT that is from many years ago and called to see if this could be removed from my credit report. Of course they told me no after reading about requesting they contact the credit bureaus to remove information I would like some help in who I need to contact to get this deleted if I am willing to pay in full. Should I even state that i am conceding it is my account and pay in full. HELP!

Starting Score: 671
Current Score: 671
Goal Score: 715

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 35 of 271
Lollipop33
Established Member

Hello, could you PM me the information as well..Thanks so much

Starting Score: 671
Current Score: 671
Goal Score: 715

Message 36 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys,

Can someone send me the contact information, my wife and i are attempting to buy our first home,  after spending over a year cleaning up my credit i finally got my score to a point where buying a home was possible and then EOS-CCA shows up from a 2008 AT&T bill. I am willing to pay in full, just want it removed from the credit report.

If somone coudl be so kind it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Message 37 of 271
Readyforchange
New Contributor

Hi

Will you please send me the contact info also? I received a dunning letter from them.

Thanks

Starting Score: EQ-543
Current Score: EQ-622, TU- 619, EX? 10/13/13 EX Lender pull 637
Goal Score: 650

Message 38 of 271
LightShadow
Established Member

I too, would greatly appreciate the contact email.

Thank you.

Message 39 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS-CCA Deleted

If anybody can send me the information I would be so grateful.

Thank you in advance!

Message 40 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.