hificat
Established Member

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

Info has meen PMed to you.

Message 111 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Account was deleted from EOS but now reappeared 2 weeks later

My old account was removed on Dec. 14th after I emailed the collection agency and they sent me a letter stating that was the last I'd hear from them regarding the account and it would be removed.  Then, today I was looking over my credit report and it now reappeared under 284YC00207 and states a different address for the collector, but showing that same ATT account.  When I disputed the account directly from the credit report today, it then showed up as EOS/CCA whom had recently removed it.  I again disputed the account stating it was removed recently for not being verified and also notified EOS/CCA collection agency asking them what was up.  Still waiting for a reply.  Ughhh 

Message 112 of 271
alwayson00

Hi,

I just joined the forum and am interested in receiving email contact information for EOS CCA.

Thanks!

Message 113 of 271
sup3rpat
Valued Member

Good Morning,

Im in the same boat and would like to have the contact info too please.

Thanks,

Starting Score: EX FAKO 566 EQ 552 TU 568 (07/2010)
Current Score: EX 826 EQ 826 TU 826 (10/2020)
Goal Score: 800 Club 2020!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 114 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

this worked for me. thanks to hificat. below is how I composed the email and I sent them this goodwill letter after I paid the collection.

Dear Consumer Relations Manager,
I am XXXX, with the collections account-XXX with EOS- CCA that I have paid in full- Confirmation Number- XXXX.

It is an old account with AT & T that I suscribed to in 2007 when I was a student. I lost my phone and I couldn't get into any negotiable terms with AT & T on the phone replacement, the reason for which it showed up in my collections. I honestly believe that if I have had addressed the issue in much reasonable terms or have I had good knowledge about building credit history I could have avoided my account being shown up in the collections.

@sup3rpat wrote:

Good Morning,

Im in the same boat and would like to have the contact info too please.

Thanks,

sup3rpat, I pmed you the contacts.

I urge you to consider this goodwill letter and consider my case for a pay for delete and urge you to remove it from being reported to the 3 credit beaureaus.

Message 115 of 271
Ellamcbella

New here... Can someone send the info to me as well? I'm working on an EOS CCA (AT&T), AFNI ( Verizon) and Midland Thanks!!
Message 116 of 271
jnnngs_mrcs
Established Member

New here... Can someone send the info to me as well? I'm working on an EOS CCA (AT&T)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8230/8457467906_db1b785250_z.jpg
Message 117 of 271
txtjjs
Valued Member

I am also new here and having the same issue with EOS CCA.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks, and Happy New Year to all!

Message 118 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact your State Dept of Financial Regulation and file complaint with them.

I did and EOS jumped to remove it from reorting agencies

Message 119 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can any of you please tell me the email address or contact person of EOS CCA ? I am trying to remove my ATT debt.

Thanks !

Message 120 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.