Gretch1118

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

Could you send me this e-mail address? Having a really hard time with eos cca. 

Thank you.

Gretch1118

Could you send me the email contacts for eos cca? Would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

New Visitor
ofr53

[ Edited ]

this is the e mail of the person a dealt with at eos:  Edited

Sorry, personal emails aren't allowed on the open forums.  Please feel free to send PM

Shogun, myFICO moderator

Gretch1118

Thanks you, will let everyone know if I have success.

New Visitor
Seanickson

If someone could pm me the email address as well, i would very much apprecaite it.  Thanks

d4nnie13oy

Just checked my credit report earlier today and noticed a negative mark from EOS-CCA.

If someone could email the contact info, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 

mikejay

I need to contact them as well.  If anyone could pm me the email address I would be very grateful.  Thanks very much.

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

mikejay wrote:

I need to contact them as well.  If anyone could pm me the email address I would be very grateful.  Thanks very much.

I have responded to all that asked recently

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
Established Member
jnnngs_mrcs

EOS DELETED! I went the BBB route.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8230/8457467906_db1b785250_z.jpg
Regular Contributor
newhouse2013

Raw_Oyster wrote:

I sent this email to EOS-CCA last week and today I received a letter from them informing me that they instructed the CRA's to delete this account from my CR. If anyone needs the contact info for this company, please send me a pm.

Good Morning,

I pulled my credit bureau report from Equifax, and I discovered that you claim I owe you a debt account number 1031XXXX. Under § 809 of FDCPA, I am requesting validation of the debt, which includes a copy of the debt or judgment for which you are collecting.

If your company validates this account, I am willing to pay this account IN FULL (or settlement percentage) if you agree to immediate deletion of this account from any and all credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). The purpose of this settlement is merely to have this item removed from my credit files. It is not to be construed as an acknowledgment of liability for this debt in any form.

Respectfully,

Awesome, I would like the contact as well. Thank you :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+