tywer400

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

Hi rckstrscott, I would really appreciate the contact info as well.  Thank you so much!

vics1974

Just found these forums and glad that I did. Could I also get a PM with the contact info for EOS CCA?
I was about to send a letter to Norwell, MA but it sounds like this is the way to go.
Oh, and any copies of email/ letters that worked that I could change up would be helpful as well.
Thanks in advance!

yuewumu

Really appreciate if anyone can share the contact information with me.  I desperately need to delete the incorrect record on my CR.  Please PM me!

Visitor
dulceserrano_007

can i get the information please, i paid them off they said they would remove it and I don't know if it's been removed yet.

J10aot

I sure hope this thread hasn't died! I am in desperate need of a deletion from EOS so I can buy a home. I disputed this bill from AT&T before it ever went to collections and never heard anything for almost 2 years. Out of the blue EOS put it on my CBR. They are infuriating to speak to and refuse to delete it from my cbr. What can I do??

Starting Score: 511
Current Score: 674
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
New Visitor
Truganini

Hi rckstrscott! It seems like you have helped many people on this forum. 

I would really appreciate the contact info as well, to help me dispute 2 items with EOS-CCA.

Thank you very much in advance!

- Truganini

Dhallibu

Scott,

I am working on purchasing a home and just found an old EOC-CCA reporting to my credit report. I called and of course they won't help me to get it deleted from my credit report. Could you please PM me the contact information and anything else I will need to get this information deleted?

New Visitor
mariisoul

Hi, 

Can you please send me the contact info too? I would love to get these guys off my credit report. 

Thanks in advance :smileyhappy: 

New Visitor
lookielou

Could I please get the contact information for EOS-CCA? I need it to get removed so I can buy my first home, and I cant find any way of getting a hold of anyone. thank you in advance for your time.

rachbb

Hi, I need some help getting a AT&T debit removed from EOS-CCA. Could you please send me the contacts to email. Thanks.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+