cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Deleted

tag
tywer400

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

Hi rckstrscott, I would really appreciate the contact info as well.  Thank you so much!

Message 181 of 271
vics1974

Just found these forums and glad that I did. Could I also get a PM with the contact info for EOS CCA?
I was about to send a letter to Norwell, MA but it sounds like this is the way to go.
Oh, and any copies of email/ letters that worked that I could change up would be helpful as well.
Thanks in advance!

Message 182 of 271
yuewumu

Really appreciate if anyone can share the contact information with me.  I desperately need to delete the incorrect record on my CR.  Please PM me!

Message 183 of 271

can i get the information please, i paid them off they said they would remove it and I don't know if it's been removed yet.

Message 184 of 271
J10aot

I sure hope this thread hasn't died! I am in desperate need of a deletion from EOS so I can buy a home. I disputed this bill from AT&T before it ever went to collections and never heard anything for almost 2 years. Out of the blue EOS put it on my CBR. They are infuriating to speak to and refuse to delete it from my cbr. What can I do??

Starting Score: 511
Current Score: 674
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 185 of 271
Truganini
New Visitor

Hi rckstrscott! It seems like you have helped many people on this forum. 

I would really appreciate the contact info as well, to help me dispute 2 items with EOS-CCA.

Thank you very much in advance!

- Truganini

Message 186 of 271
Dhallibu

Scott,

I am working on purchasing a home and just found an old EOC-CCA reporting to my credit report. I called and of course they won't help me to get it deleted from my credit report. Could you please PM me the contact information and anything else I will need to get this information deleted?

Message 187 of 271
mariisoul
New Visitor

Hi, 

Can you please send me the contact info too? I would love to get these guys off my credit report. 

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy 

Message 188 of 271
lookielou
New Visitor

Could I please get the contact information for EOS-CCA? I need it to get removed so I can buy my first home, and I cant find any way of getting a hold of anyone. thank you in advance for your time.

Message 189 of 271
rachbb

Hi, I need some help getting a AT&T debit removed from EOS-CCA. Could you please send me the contacts to email. Thanks.

Message 190 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.