cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Deleted

tag
wale

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

hello can you please provide me with the information on getting your pay for delete letter 

Message 241 of 271
My_King
New Visitor

HI, I paid to EOS _CCA in Full ($106) my Century link bill (which i didnt check when moved from Iowa to Michigan).

I paid it today and EOS-CCA said they will not remove this from my credit report but they can only update to CR about my payment.

I saw may of you got success in getting your accounts deleted from credit reports.

Please help me out by sending info on how to contact EOS regardinh this

Thanks..

Message 242 of 271
My_King
New Visitor

Did any one got info on how to contaact EOS_CCA  recently?

Message 243 of 271
bettercredit2009

Will someone please email or PM me the contact info for EOS CCA. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Message 244 of 271

Can I please have the email contacts as well . I to have a eos-cca debt opn my CB's. Thank you in advance

Message 245 of 271
Ahmanosa
New Visitor

can someone send me the information as well please?

Message 246 of 271
Winningjob

Could someone also send me the email please? I have contacted them THREE times regarding the paid in full letter and delection of account and each time they were "sending it out". 

The last one said they could fax me something, but I don't have a fax. This has been going on for months now.  Thanks in advance! 

Message 247 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I PLEASE have the email address & contact information for EOS CCA as well? Thank you!

Message 248 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

May I PLEASE have the email address & contact information for EOS CCA as well? Thank you!

sent you a PM.

Message 249 of 271
tlgrooms

Can I get this contact info again?  I contacted them by email and they replied saying someone else would be contacting me but never did.  This was a year or so back.  I'd like to get this off my report as it's the only bad mark on it.

Thanks!

Message 250 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.