Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Deleted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

Can someone please send me that information as well, it just started showing up on my credit report as well!!! Thanks so much!!

Message 251 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get the email? I know this is old but hopefully you still have it. Thank you!
Message 252 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone pm this info. 

Message 253 of 271
Mudbugs20

Can some please PM me the contact information. It's with AT&T. I swear I think they do this on purpose. I moved states, I had my home phone service terminated before moving into our new house. Account was paid in full and closed. All equipment for Internet was returned. Was in a rental for 3 months with just cell phones. Moved into new house and got land line and Internet hooked up. A year later I have this EOS-CCA tradeline show up on my credit report for my previous homes AT&T service. Have called AT&T and they have do not know why it was sent to collection, but have been unable to get it removed from credit report. EOS-CCA claims it is for an unpaid bill. UHG!!!

Message 254 of 271

If someone could please pm me the contact info, I would love to get this off my record

Message 255 of 271

bump

Message 256 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow... two questions for you, if you will:

What is the email address you used to contact EOS CCA?

Did you send it immediately after discovering the debt on your report, or did you send a request for validation some time after? Thank you.

Message 257 of 271
MsLayo34
Valued Member

Does anyone have an email address to EOS CCA? Thanks in advance!
Message 258 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you please message me the contact information that you used to have this removed? Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Message 259 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

If someone could send me the email contact for EOS-CCA, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Message 260 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.