Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Deleted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

I sent my email Tuesday and received an email back Thursday saying it will be removed from all 3 CB's and I will no longer be contacted regarding it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad I came across this forum!

Thanks so much!

Message 91 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please pm me and let me know who I email. Thank you in advance!
Message 92 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI can you please please please PM me and let me know the contact info you used so I can share a similar testimony? I have been patiently waiting for someone's help but have had no luck. Thanks

Message 93 of 271
hificat
Established Member

I'm seeing a lot of people having deletes done by EOS CCA. I'm wondering if they did a full payment to get this, or a partial? I have an amount in collection with them that is under $200, but it's wonking my credit. I have the money to pay it in full if necessary. Can anyone advise on my best course of action. Need to do a 70% home equity refi on my house soon (very soon), and want to resolve as quickly as possible. 

Thanks

PS I've PMed a couple members asking for email, but if anyone wants to PM it to me, I'll take it. Need to get this resolved quick. 

Message 94 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent complaint letter to BBB. Within a day they had responded that they would remove it from CRAs. Still waiting for removal but should be within next reporting cycle.
Message 95 of 271
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@hificat wrote:

I'm seeing a lot of people having deletes done by EOS CCA. I'm wondering if they did a full payment to get this, or a partial? I have an amount in collection with them that is under $200, but it's wonking my credit. I have the money to pay it in full if necessary. Can anyone advise on my best course of action. Need to do a 70% home equity refi on my house soon (very soon), and want to resolve as quickly as possible. 

Thanks

PS I've PMed a couple members asking for email, but if anyone wants to PM it to me, I'll take it. Need to get this resolved quick. 

I did not have to pay for this removal.. I will send you a PM

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 96 of 271
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I sent complaint letter to BBB. Within a day they had responded that they would remove it from CRAs. Still waiting for removal but should be within next reporting cycle.

BBB complaints have been working as well, I usually recommend emailing because there have been instances where the BBB hasn't worked; esp if they have enough to validate with -- the email COULD open up a dialog the BBB complaint might not.

Either way, both have been working a majority of the time.. good work!

-scott

Message 97 of 271
hificat
Established Member

My situation may be a little different than other people's here. In my case the debt in question isn't that old, maybe 6-8 months give or take, and more than likely legit (verifiable). I not only don't mind paying some, or even all the debt, I actually want to. The weird position that puts me in, is I can't really say the debt is old or questionable. That seems to be the direction that most people have been able to take in the emails. I also can't really file a complaint with BBB, because EOS hasn't really done anything except try and collect a debt, and haven't done anything outrageous to try and do it.

I did call them on the phone a few weeks into it, and offered them $125 on a couple occaisions if they would delete, but they told me they couldn't do it. The last person I talked to there actually told me a delete wasn't an option at the early stage of collection I was in, and it would have to be escaleted first. That was the last contact I had with EOS and it was several months ago. The phone has rung many times since then, and we haven't answered. The only reason we still have a land line, is I thought at some point I may need to receive a fax regarding getting this delete done.

Biggest thing I need to accomplish now, is getting this deleted from my acct as quickly as possible, and I certainly don't mind paying to do it.

Any advice on how I should approach this would be greatly appreciated. And thanks to Scott for the advice already provided.

Thanks

Chris

Message 98 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chris, there are more qualified people to comment on this, but have you tried to reach out to the original creditor to work out a payment in exchange to listing it as current? As you have already stated this is a debt that can be verified. Have you tried writing the CEO a goodwill letter explaining your circumstances and suggesting a payment plan in lieu of being made current and deleting the negative comment from your CRA? Again, I'm not really qualified to speak about this so take my suggestions with a grain of salt. Best of luck.
Message 99 of 271
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@hificat wrote:

My situation may be a little different than other people's here. In my case the debt in question isn't that old, maybe 6-8 months give or take, and more than likely legit (verifiable). I not only don't mind paying some, or even all the debt, I actually want to. The weird position that puts me in, is I can't really say the debt is old or questionable. That seems to be the direction that most people have been able to take in the emails. I also can't really file a complaint with BBB, because EOS hasn't really done anything except try and collect a debt, and haven't done anything outrageous to try and do it.

I did call them on the phone a few weeks into it, and offered them $125 on a couple occaisions if they would delete, but they told me they couldn't do it. The last person I talked to there actually told me a delete wasn't an option at the early stage of collection I was in, and it would have to be escaleted first. That was the last contact I had with EOS and it was several months ago. The phone has rung many times since then, and we haven't answered. The only reason we still have a land line, is I thought at some point I may need to receive a fax regarding getting this delete done.

Biggest thing I need to accomplish now, is getting this deleted from my acct as quickly as possible, and I certainly don't mind paying to do it.

Any advice on how I should approach this would be greatly appreciated. And thanks to Scott for the advice already provided.

Thanks

Chris

Send an email to those contacts I sent you explaining your situation.. people have gotten GW deletions after paying too..

-scott

Message 100 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.