Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Deleted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

Could you send me this e-mail address? Having a really hard time with eos cca. 

Thank you.

Message 121 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you send me the email contacts for eos cca? Would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Message 122 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is the e mail of the person a dealt with at eos:  Edited

Sorry, personal emails aren't allowed on the open forums.  Please feel free to send PM

Shogun, myFICO moderator

Message 123 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks you, will let everyone know if I have success.

Message 124 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

If someone could pm me the email address as well, i would very much apprecaite it.  Thanks

Message 125 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked my credit report earlier today and noticed a negative mark from EOS-CCA.

If someone could email the contact info, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 

Message 126 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to contact them as well.  If anyone could pm me the email address I would be very grateful.  Thanks very much.

Message 127 of 271
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I need to contact them as well.  If anyone could pm me the email address I would be very grateful.  Thanks very much.

I have responded to all that asked recently

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 128 of 271
jnnngs_mrcs
Established Member

EOS DELETED! I went the BBB route.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8230/8457467906_db1b785250_z.jpg
Message 129 of 271
newhouse2013
Regular Contributor

@Raw_Oyster wrote:

I sent this email to EOS-CCA last week and today I received a letter from them informing me that they instructed the CRA's to delete this account from my CR. If anyone needs the contact info for this company, please send me a pm.

Good Morning,

I pulled my credit bureau report from Equifax, and I discovered that you claim I owe you a debt account number 1031XXXX. Under § 809 of FDCPA, I am requesting validation of the debt, which includes a copy of the debt or judgment for which you are collecting.

If your company validates this account, I am willing to pay this account IN FULL (or settlement percentage) if you agree to immediate deletion of this account from any and all credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). The purpose of this settlement is merely to have this item removed from my credit files. It is not to be construed as an acknowledgment of liability for this debt in any form.

Respectfully,

Awesome, I would like the contact as well. Thank you Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 130 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.