Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Deleted

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

@Anonymous wrote:

Gents-

I am also in the same boat , old account from 2008 BOOM, just showed up.  Did a BBB dispute as well as 3 bureau, but it seems Scott has magic.

Fill me in!

@rckstrscott wrote:

@mebuddy6 wrote:

Thanks for all the help in this forum,  Sent an e-mail out on Monday to EOS-CCA, and received an email today stating that the derogatory remark with be deleted.  Much appreciated Smiley Happy

AWesome! Glad it worked out for you!

-scott

How long ago did you BBB?

Regardless, I sent some information via PM!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 81 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'd also like to get that contact information please! Something just popped up on my CRs, and I've never even spoken to EOS CCA - never gotten a letter, nor a phone call. Makes no sense... in addition, they updated it as "disputed by consumer"! How, when I've never spoken to them??

Message 82 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

11/30/12 - Contacted BBB regarding a EOS-CCA collections that hit all 3 CR. 12/4/12 - Got a response from EOS-CCA that the account will be deleted!  I'm sooooo glad I found this forum, thanks guys Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 271
peterg1
Established Member

BBB route worked for me too. Now awaiting deletion from CRA's

Starting FICO 496
April 2012 FICO EQ 565
Current FICO TU 697 EQ 676
Message 84 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, does someone mind sending me the email addressees and contacts? I'd really like to give this a shot thanks! If this works it will be a life saver! Thanks!

Message 85 of 271
peterg1
Established Member

What is the chance of this account being sold to another CA after a deletion thru BBB?

Starting FICO 496
April 2012 FICO EQ 565
Current FICO TU 697 EQ 676
Message 86 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! Can someone please send me the contact information too?  I've been trying to get them to remove after calls and letters and have gotten no where.  Thanks, thanks and more thanks!  Also, I am a noob so I have no idea what contacting BBB does or what to say to them.  Can someone please explain.  Sorry if this has been covered before but I am just frustrated and lost.

All the Way

Message 87 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have also been thinking about this.  I would say it's likely, but I would think that in that case you can go directly to the CB's and show them the deletion email from EOS-CCA and that should take care of it....maybe someone else has experience in this and can provide a better answer.

Message 88 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone have the contact info?? Thanks

Message 89 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm also interested in the email used for this.  I discovered this on my credit report and it dropped my score by 30! Don't remember even having to pay this but its not worth 30 points for a 100 dollar debt.  Can someone please forward me the information also? I'd like to have this resolved too.. Thanks everyone.

Message 90 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.