Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

tag
dianna832
Established Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Hiii!! This CA just posted to my CR today. Can I have the email? Do I ask them to delete or dv?

Starting Score: TU 530 EQ 490
Current Score: TU 619 EQ 585
Goal Score: TU 640 EQ 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 224
karnitia
Valued Member

Hi! I have the exact same question ^^^^^. Can I have the email as well? And are you guys pfd or asking to delete period? I have no idea what its for either.

Starting Score: 533
Current Score: TU 618 EQ 584 EX 588
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 224
ryguy

Currently I am in the process of having a house built. All of a sudden a credit was placed on me from EOS CCA for an Att account. This account was from 4 years ago and I paid the final bill but don't have time to dispute it, due to the final credit pull on my new home is going to be at the beginning of December. I'm in desperate need of help to get this removed, I don't care if I have to pay it again as I have too much money tied up in the new house to risk it. Can someone please help me get contact information to get this removed off of my report?

Message 13 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@ryguy wrote:

Currently I am in the process of having a house built. All of a sudden a credit was placed on me from EOS CCA for an Att account. This account was from 4 years ago and I paid the final bill but don't have time to dispute it, due to the final credit pull on my new home is going to be at the beginning of December. I'm in desperate need of help to get this removed, I don't care if I have to pay it again as I have too much money tied up in the new house to risk it. Can someone please help me get contact information to get this removed off of my report?

Sent!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 14 of 224
Goal850
Regular Contributor

Can I get the email as well, it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Message 15 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you be so kind as to send me the information as well? They just placed information on my credit report today and I have no idea what it is for. Thank you.

Message 16 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there,

I have the same problem with EOS can you please send me the information too?? At&T just popped up on my EQ report and I need information on how to get rid of it ASAP. Please HELP!!!!!

Does anyone have any sample letters/e-mai

Message 17 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Can you please pm me too?? I have a collection that just appeared for an AT&T bill from from 2009.

thank you

Message 18 of 224

Hi,

I have EOS/CCA pop up on my Experian Report from back in 2007. I live in MN and the statute of limitation is 6yrs. The debt is for QWEST(Centurylink) in Iowa and Since I moved, I never got the letter. Now it is on the credit report.  I have not sent a Debt Validation Letter. Please help. Can you PM me the details to take care of this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Message 19 of 224
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the forums!

I'd suggest reading the following:

Common Abbreviations

Credit Scoring 101 - great for knowing what is in your credit score and to see how your score is impacted.

What Steps Do I Take - great for learning the repair process.

and Example letters - PFDs, GWs, DVs, etc.

Message 20 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.