Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

tag
Apatt8201
Established Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Hi Scott, this, EOS CCA,  just recently popped up on my cr. may I please get info contacts/information that worked for you?

Thanks so much!

Message 31 of 224
DNSense

Hello Scott, I'm in the same boat, EOS CCA just popped up on mine too and I 100% don't have an account in collections, I've never owed ATT or VZ a dime. Please send me the contacts you used, I would so appreciate it, thanks.

Matt

TU: 723, EX: 686, EQ: 698 Amex Platinum, Amex Premier Rewards Gold, Barclays Arrival ($3500), Citi Diamond Preferred ($8000), Amex Blue Sky ($1k), Capital One Basic Platinum ($750), Chase Freedom ($6k)
Message 32 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I get the contacts you have also? Many thanks.
Message 33 of 224
blodakse

Got an email today from EOS-CCA confirming delete. Sent the email yesterday. That is a truly incredible result, thank you Scott!

Message 34 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@blodakse wrote:

Got an email today from EOS-CCA confirming delete. Sent the email yesterday. That is a truly incredible result, thank you Scott!

Awesome! I am always glad to hear when it works...

To everyone else, contacts have been sent!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 35 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent an email yesterday, and didnt receive so much as a reply that the email was received. Scott, are you sure you arent padding your results? Seems like this is all too good to be true. If you are making up accounts and posting about positive results that are not in fact true, that is a very cruel and self-serving thing to do just to promote your credit help website?!

Message 36 of 224
Goal850
Regular Contributor

Well in Scotts defense, let me be the first to say his contacts did work for me, I didnt get a response to my for two days, well, I sent an email to one contact on day 1, and an email to the other contact on day 2, and on day 3 I got a response that they were going to delete. Still waiting for the actual delete, but at least I have something in writing on their letterhead stating they have sent a request to the credit bureaus to delete so that makes me feel confident that they will follow through. I dont think he is trying to lead anyody on, maybe you can just give it a little more time, they are probably getting pretty busy since he has passed on this contact info to a lot of people lately. And No, i'm not him Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 224

@Anonymous wrote:

I sent an email yesterday, and didnt receive so much as a reply that the email was received. Scott, are you sure you arent padding your results? Seems like this is all too good to be true. If you are making up accounts and posting about positive results that are not in fact true, that is a very cruel and self-serving thing to do just to promote your credit help website?!

You  know the worst that can happen is your record not being deleted and you are not out of money. When you come on forums and seek help, you are taking a leap of faith that it is going to work. Your mileage may vary and it helps to give it some more time and hopefully things will work out. EOS is not going to doing things on your time frame, rather on theirs. So be patient instead of second guessing people who are willing to help.

Message 38 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

These people just posted on CR today.  Can I have the email? 

Thanks...

Message 39 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply. I will wait and see what happens. Just dont like the thought of being "taken for a ride", I am taking a chance coming on here and asking for help from strangers...but I will have patience and see what happens. Thanks again! And I do hope the email works, as this would just ruin all I have worked so hard to get control over since 2005! 

Message 40 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.