Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

I sent an email yesterday, and didnt receive so much as a reply that the email was received. Scott, are you sure you arent padding your results? Seems like this is all too good to be true. If you are making up accounts and posting about positive results that are not in fact true, that is a very cruel and self-serving thing to do just to promote your credit help website?!

So let me get this straight.. You send an email to a collection company, a BUSINESS, didn't get a response in 24 hours so you go back to the source of the information and accuse them of being unethical?

You see people responding to my posts with success, with the same exact account you are trying to remove, and you accuse me of creating user accounts?

You see my response to over FIFTY people with this information, you included, and you tell me I am being self-serving?

I have 1600 posts, and 19 months active on this forum.

My credit repair journey is essentially done. I was able to get my scores into the 700s. I was able to buy my house. I haven't left this forum because without this forum, this SPECIFIC WEBSITE, I would have NONE of these results, my house, my newfound appreciation on how to handle money. I owe this community, and I will stay around as long as it exists.

You are asking me if I am padding my results???

You asked me for help. Everyone who has been sent the contact came to this forum, probably by Google, and my threads come up for EOS-CCA because I have been the most active, helping, and talking about it here on this forum.

You came to us, and asked for help, and I provided you with what I did, who I contacted, and exactly WHAT I sent.. This isn't a contest. I am not proud of having to remove 25+ accounts; if anything it is a testament to my crappy previous life.

And in regards to 'promoting' my credit blog/website. I posted a link, in a private message, which had exact steps because due to the terms and service of this website, some things can and cannot be discussed. It had nothing to do with trying to actively promote the website. I have sent over 300 PMs since I have been active on this forum, EOS-CCA was the only one I posted the link to on my website because of the circumstances relating to the removal.

Also; its a blog with advice, tips, and suggestions for accounts I have personally handled.. 19 collection accounts.. There is no 'fee' to use the website, there is no link to lexington law to try to convince you to purchase anything. or anything like that

I haven't even as much as mentioned my website on this forum, nor have I mentioned the ebook. There is a reason for that. This is the place I still come to learn, to be a part of a community.

But now since you outed me, and I respect this forum, I am going to no longer link to my website because we are not supposed to link to 'credit repair' websites; even though ultimately it's not an unethical website.

But if you want to continue into unneeded charecter assination, feel free. I have DOZENS of people I have helped on this forum... and thousands of posts, promotion and 'padding' free on this forum... I have spent hours a day here repsonding to people; trying to pay forward what I have learned...

Any mod can tell if I have been 'creating accounts'; clearly that isn't the case.

-scott

Edited: I needed to calm down, I removed personal attacks

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 41 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Goal850 wrote:

Well in Scotts defense, let me be the first to say his contacts did work for me, I didnt get a response to my for two days, well, I sent an email to one contact on day 1, and an email to the other contact on day 2, and on day 3 I got a response that they were going to delete. Still waiting for the actual delete, but at least I have something in writing on their letterhead stating they have sent a request to the credit bureaus to delete so that makes me feel confident that they will follow through. I dont think he is trying to lead anyody on, maybe you can just give it a little more time, they are probably getting pretty busy since he has passed on this contact info to a lot of people lately. And No, i'm not him Smiley Happy

Thank you for the kind words.

-scott

Message 42 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

And just for extra 'proof':

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/a-new-success-with-EOS-CCA/m-p/938072/highlig...

This is the thread I started initially when I had the results.. June 6, 2011...

Message 43 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will someone please PM the informationto me as well. My debt from EOS/CCA popped up just when I had finished paying off my other derogatory debt. I want to get this handled as soon as possible because I want to purchase a home in the near future.

Thanks!

Message 44 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Will someone please PM the informationto me as well. My debt from EOS/CCA popped up just when I had finished paying off my other derogatory debt. I want to get this handled as soon as possible because I want to purchase a home in the near future.

Thanks!

SENT!

-scott

Message 45 of 224
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I think this thread needs to get back on track to what it was intended for.   There is no reason for personal attacks, or any reason anyone has to defend themselves.  rckstrscott has been an invaluable source of information and help.  I have used his advice for help on more than one occassion.  I do not feel he has to defend any of his prior claims.  I have in the past also seen him post his failures, but he kept at it, and that is a big part of it.  I wish everyone here the best of luck in their rebuilding.  And a thank you to rckstrscott for his continuation of paying it forward.   Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 46 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Can you please PM me the EOS CCA email address for PFD ? Much appreciated! 

Message 47 of 224
JayF

Scott, add me to the latest number of people asking if you'd be so kind as to PM me the contact info for these folks.  I was horrified to see a huge score drop today when I checked in, and wouldn't you know it- I show a big ol' AT&T collection from the folks at EOS CCA.

Thank you very much in advance!

Jay

Message 48 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP ME Scott...please.  just got a notice of a EOS-CCA collections thru credit karma...pretty sure it cost me a secured loan through my bank today.  Could you please send me the contact info to help get this removed. 

-thanks...new to credit watching crowd.

Message 49 of 224

Scott! Can you Pleasseee help me too. I just got my first secured card and cleaned up my Credit with all 3 CB's and this popped up ): went from a 525 to a 619 (:

Message 50 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.